“Pizza and a Show”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Being from New York and vacationing in Florida usually means that you are not getting and edible Pizza. Well Lenny definitly puts that myth to rest. The pizza was simply fantastic. The garlic knots which are the size of bricks were excellent and his zeppolies were to die for. But even better than the food was Lenny himself. He was an absolute delight. He played with the children and got everyone envolved in the meal. His staff was fantastic and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had while on vacation. I am quite sure that when I have occasion to be in ormond Beach again I will one again be a guest of Lenny's NY Pizza... too bad he doesn't deliver to New York.

There are newer reviews for Lenny's NY Pizza

Reviewed January 6, 2014

If any of you know and appreciate the FISH! Philosophy (Be there, Play, Make their day, Choose your attitude) you will instantly realize that this place GETS IT! Family feel, friendly, genuine, attentive, DELICIOUS, and FUN!
The pizza is phenomenal and the cannolis and tiara misu are to die for! Oh, and the xtra large pizza is HUMONGOUS! The memories of flying knuckles and balls of pizza dough, and everyone trying to toss a pie like the pros are priceless and will not be forgotten by even the youngest of our crew!
Thanks for one of our best all around dining experiences ever!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

When you walk into Lenny's you are taken back to a NY Pizzeria. Coming form NY myself I have looked for good NY pizza in FL, many boast the NY name, and never come close. The owner Lenny is so welcoming he came to the table to meet my husband and myself. You have the old NY photos on the wall, the Lenny's uncle sitting in the corner reading his paper, and Lenny in the kitchen greeting you with a smile and a loud, how you doing. The garlic knots are to die for and the pizza is the size of two normal FL pizzas it too is great. You will never feel like you have been ripped off in the food department at Lenny's. I can't wait to go back for dinner.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Pam and I stopped by Lenny's Pizza for the first time. Everyone was friendly the moment we stepped in the door. The waitress came to our table immediately and took our drink order. We elected for a slice of pizza each and I knew I would order at least one more later until the pizza arrived. The slices were gigantic and coupled with four very large garlic knots that was all we could do to finish what we had. In fact, Pam took half a slice home.
The pizza was great and the garlic knots were absolutely addictive! We will definitely be back very soon. See you all there.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Lenny knows are family by heart everytime we talk into the pizza shop!Love the everyone there they are like a family to me. Everytime we go there we enjoy our food with a few jokes on the side! Rock on Lenny!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member