“The absolute best pizza”
Review of Lenny's NY Pizza

Lenny's NY Pizza
Ranked #17 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“The absolute best pizza”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We went to Lenny's for the first time last week. The pizza was wonderful, the staff was friendly and the garlic knots were delicious. All I can say is if you are in the Ormond/Daytona area make the trip to Lenny's you will not regret your choice. We plan to go back on our next trip to the area. Our only regret is that we found Lenny's at the end of our trip not the beginning.

r
“Great pizza with attitude.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very tasty pizza in a small restaurant. Eat there or get carry out often. Long wait on Fridays. Owner and staff have a New York sense of pride.

Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not as advertised”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The garlic knots were delicious, but the pizza was not as good as advertised. I have had better New York style pizza in Atlanta-I don't like canned mushrooms on my pizza.
The pizza was a good size but I was not impressed with the quality.I know it's rated #1 but I think that's too high.

• Visited October 2013
“Worth the 20 minute 35mph trip from Daytona!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The xtra large is just that!! Ask for extra cuts because all pizzas come in 8 slices. Plenty of toppings and was definitely worth the trip from Daytona to pick it up!! Thanks for great pizza!!

Kevil, Kentucky
“Great pizza”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

The reviews are right! This place is really, really good! My wife and I are visiting the area and this was ranked best pizza on trip advisor. We were very pleased! Good garlic knots, good toppings, fast service! If you like NY style pizza, go to Lenny's.