“New York pizza without having to go to New York.”
Review of Lenny's NY Pizza

Lenny's NY Pizza
Ranked #16 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
“New York pizza without having to go to New York.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! The pizza is phenomenal. The garlic knots are amazing. The prices are awesome. I just love eating there cause not only does it smell divine the staff is very friendly.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jennifer W

Ormond Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DON'T PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I just moved to Ormond Beach and have tried several restaurants. I was pleased to be living down the street from a New York style pizza place and ordered pizza and some other stuff. I have to admit I am cheap and ordered for pick up so I wouldn't have to tip much. I payed with a debit card and left a $1 tip even though I picked up at the store. The pizza tasted great. To my surprise my debit charge was 5 dollars more than I signed for. When I called Lenny's New York Pizza back they told me they could refund $3 and "that is all I can do".
I don't care about a couple of dollars, I would like an explanation of why I was charged more. Is it standard practice for them to add extra to every order as a business practice. Are they stealing from their customers because they think they can rip off people they think are from out of town without them checking? I don't know since they did not explain or offer much customer service to solve the problem. All I know is- don't pay with debit or credit, pay cash only and count your change.
It is a shame to mark this otherwise good restaurant off my list of places to dine.

1 Thank 34517Sam1515
“The best of food and friendly service”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

A must for real pizza lovers. We always make this a stop on our vacation. The friendliest people of any restaurants in Florida.

• Visited June 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“OMG! As close to New York & Philadelphia as you can get.”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you like HUGE portions, terrific sandwiches and pizza, and New York atmosphere, you have got to stop in to see Lenny! 'Nough said!

Orlando, Florida
“Best Pizza in Town!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

LOVE this place, I am a NY pizza connoisseur and this place has got it perfect. They make phenomenal pizza and their prices are the best. From the moment you walk in you feel like you are number one and the only one. Everyone should visit Lenny's!