“Best wings I've had”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The place is just like any sport bar, with a ton of tv'severy where so you can't miss your game. There are also small tv on your table so if you have small children with you they can watch something else. The wings were soooo good, loved that mild was mild.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and kids chose this place because the menu proclaimed "best wings" and thankfully they weren't disappointed! I had the steak wrap and it was very good. Nice inside, cool sports bar but family friendly. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We ate there at 9 at night. Our server was friendly but the waitstaff were cleaning for closing despite the fact that there were still quite a few tables. Nachos were close to inedible- glopped on cheese on less than a third of nachos. Potato soup had too much pepper to eat and I like pepper. My chicken sandwich was burnt to a crisp. My husband said the wings were good. I would not eat there again.

1  Thank mleleanor
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Immediate seating, nice bar area, typical menu..... servers were friendly and personal. Unfortunately, no "booths" in bar area to view sports without "high-tops".

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were at Destination Daytona when we decided to try this restaurant. This place has TV's everywhere, even at your own booth! The staff was very friendly every time we went there. Service is quick, everything was delicious. I had the French Dip on grilled Texas Toast with seasoned fries. We were there 4 times, and during Bike Week we also went to the original one in Dunlawton St in Port Orange. Highly recommend this place!