“It was ok...”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Went there on a Friday night....very very loud with tvs blaring...I ordered the Philly cheesesteak...it was just ok and the pasta salad was tasteless. My husband ordered the chicken Philly with seasoned fries....this was good.bar drinks were ok and our server Becca was very sweet and very very efficient. Not sure I would go out of my way to come here again. Everyone around us seemed pleased and appeared to be having fun. That's a good thing. Lastly every staff person we encountered was very very nice :)

There are newer reviews for Houligan’s Irish Sports Pub

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was the first time eating here and will go back if friends really want to go here but would not if it is my choice. The bar drinks were ok and our waitress was friendly and helpful. She recommended the ribs so I ordered them. They were tender but the sauce had a hot bite to it which I did not like. Fries were greasy and cold. The ribs at Flanigan's in Miami are much better. This is a noisy sports bar with TV's blaring so be prepared to leave with a headache. Outdoor seating is available but faces the parking lot.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

You must have the wings but burger was great too. Had the Wally wings grilled and they were the beat as hot and the service spot on

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The owners and managers are great. The bartenders attentive and I've met a lot of friends there playing NTN Buzztime Trivia

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant/pub is a really beautiful place, and not a place that a woman or a couple of women wouldn't be comfortable in, at least in the afternoon(wasn't there late in the evening so I can't say). It's a really large, place with high ceiling and lots of larger tables, so it would be great for a large group of people.

The food is good, and on one occasion their wally-wings were great and on the next occasion just okay. The bar prices are good, drinks okay, and the servers were friendly and attentive. There's a pretty covered outside bar which was really a great way to enjoy the breezes.

I would go back if I were in the area. The food is generally good but not great, and the prices are fair.