“Excellent pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

The pizza here is outstanding. Get here early because it’s very popular and gets crowded. We had a meat lovers pie and a cheese pie. Love the sauce. We come here often because it’s one of our favorites.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

This is not my first visit here. The service and food is consistently top notch. I feel that this is the best pizza in the Ormond Flagler area.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

First, the food is fantastic and there's a lot of variety on the menu. The portions are large so it's easy to share a meal. We're not really big eaters so the chicken parmigiana with spaghetti, salad and bread, was plenty for us. Chicken parm is one of our favorite Italian meals and this was some of the best we've had. The warm bread was amazing and the server happily got more for us when we asked. Two weeks later, my husband is still telling people how good the food was.

However, I would have enjoyed it more if the staff had been more attentive when we arrived. It was our first time at Genovese's and it felt confusing and disorganized to me at the door with very little entry space, people waiting for tables, others coming and going for take-out, staff seating some people, while others - probably regulars - seated themselves. We were waiting for staff to direct us when a party of 4 behind us encouraged us to take one end of a table for 8 while they took the other end. I was hesitant but they assured us that was the way they did things here. I'm an introvert, and my husband and I were on our first vacation alone in several years, so I wanted to enjoy conversation with my husband while we ate. It turned out okay - and the server was attentive once we were seated - but I'd be more assertive next time and wait for a private table. So, if you're looking for excellent Italian food in a busy, somewhat disorganized place, this is a good choice. If you want to have a quiet conversation while you eat, you might want to choose a less busy time. And if you're not comfortable eating with strangers at the same table, be willing to wait for more private seating.

1  Thank minnesotagirl421
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Usually we order delivery service but ate in this time. Wedding soup full of goodies and lasagne with lots of marinara excellent. Meat stromboli very light and crispy stuffed full of meat and cheese. Just delicious and highly recommended.

1  Thank Marilyn T
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here knowing nothing about the restaurant and were lucky to get a table! We ordered the combination pizza which was delicious and we had extra to bring home. The crust is thin which we prefer and had plenty of toppings on it! We returned a second night and had the spaghetti and meatball special for $9.99 and the penne pasta with meat and ricotta. Wow what a meal .... there was enough to feed 4 people! We ended up taking home half of it ...which was delicious again! The line up at the door is a good indication of the quality of the food and service which was excellent.... we will definitely return!

1  Thank SALOttawa_Canada