Tripadvisor

Review of Salty Farms

Salty Farms
Ranked #45 of 238 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Don’t let the sign fool you. Yes it’s a fish market but it’s a great restaurant to eat fresh fish too! The online menu does not do the place justice. The fresh catch selections are where it’s at. I had grouper but the trigger fish and redfish selections looked phenomenal.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I had grilled Monk Fish, Caesar Salad, New England Clam Chowder, Fish dip and wonderful crusty bread with an olive oil, balsamic and seasonings dredge. Can’t wait to go back and try some other delights. Maybe next time I’ll get a picture of my entree before it’s gone!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Found the place on Trip Advisor as we were passing thru. Fresh, fresh, fresh fish and seafood custom cooked to perfection. Absolutely delicious and portions that won’t leave you hungry. It’s in a little strip mall, but it’s cute inside and the food! Wow.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Excellent fresh seafood meal and great service. Fresh seafood prepared to your liking and several seasoning choices and nice selection of sides. Very friendly, efficient waitstaff. Will definitely return to Salty Farms.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

his is the second time we have come here. We were seated quickly and the waitress was there, ready to take orders.
We got our drinks and she was ready for our food orders. The menu is full of wonderful selections. Fresh Fish is right there, ready for you to pick from the glass case. There's always something special. This time out, I ordered the monk fish. I have never had that and the waitress recommended it. It has quickly become one of my favorite fish. My wife ordered the lobster. It was prepared very nicely and the taste was as expected. Both dinners were really good and full of taste. This is now my go to, sea food restaurant.
I recommend this place for any occasion or just to hang with friends or a date.

Date of visit: November 2019