“Beautiful Clean Beach !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ormond Beach

Ormond Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Look into Florida's racing past here.
Lake Park, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Beautiful Clean Beach !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I loved Ormond Beach - it was clean and not nearly as crowded as what I was thinking it would be ! We went this past weekend (Sept) and the weather was still perfect . The beach was easily accessible & drivable as well .

• Polish first
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice beaches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I took a trip to the beaches of Ormand and had a lovely day. The water was clean and so were the beaches. I would go back again and hopefully soon. The restaurants in the area are very nice and with the new park going in soon it will really enhance the area.

1 Thank Joanne1948
Crystal River, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Pristine beach-and no traffic on our side!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

The beach is beautiful and the Ormond end is so quiet compared to Daytona. The sand is fine, white and feels nice between your toes-great surf and fantastic evening sky. We saw the most beautiful view of the moon as it rose up from the horizon-a very bright red moon-first time I ever saw that happen in my 50 years. I love the Atlantic-it is nice and cool compare to the Gulf side of Florida.

1 Thank Sheree18
Rock Hill, South Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“There is nothing better than the ocean.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

The beach was beautiful, my unit was on the 4th floor and I had a great view. I spent most of the week kicking myself for not bringing my rod and reel. We were there escaping the pressure of retirement and it was just what the doctor ordered, peace, quiet and an ocean view. There was some really great eating places just down the block and we took advantage of all that was offered. Ormond Beach really is a find.

Visited August 2012
Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun to drive on”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very cool to drive right on the beach. Sand hard but EZ to walk on too. Lifeguards but no rest rooms except for just outside north entry.