“Perfecto!”

La's Bistro
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Open for breakfast, lunch and your special event.
Reviewed September 28, 2010

Living in the area for almost 40 years, it becomes easy to whittle out the ordinary and define the elite and make no mistake, La's Bistro is elite . . . from their homemade soups . . . try the crap bisque, to the marriage of the tastes in the sandwiches . . . to the wine selection . . . and let's not forget those delightfully decadent desserts.

A few personal favorites are their daily quiche selection and the ever fresh and creative chicken salad. Momma never made it so good!!!! I have to wonder if a previous poster ate at the same restaurant.

The ambiance is warm and welcoming whether seated inside or out. The service impeccable and the lunch chef a talented wizard.

Treat yourself and your friends.

There are newer reviews for La's Bistro

Reviewed September 26, 2010

I went for lunch the other day for the first time (I am a local), and I wasn't impressed with the food. I had the quiche of the day with the soup of the day, butternut squash, and my husband had the chicken salad. I was not impressed. The quiche was bland even though it was supposed to have havarti cheese and peppers. The soup was grainy. My hubby's salad was chicken salad but it smelled more like tuna salad. We both finished with La's mini desserts - I had cheesecake (very rich) and he had carrot cake (excellent). Desserts were hands-down the best part of the meal. The prices were not too expensive, but the portions were tiny! I finished my lunch at home after leaving unsatisfied. I gave it a 3 because the atmosphere outside was very nice. Service was also attentive.

Reviewed September 18, 2010

We enjoyed a "dream brunch" today on the first day of our vacation. The eggs Benedict with crabcake, complete with black olives and capers, struck a perfect balance of savory and breakfast. We also thoroughly enjoyed our mini champagne bottles that came with our mimosa & madris flights. The ambience outdoors felt gardenesque and tropical. We also had the chance to chat with owner Carlos about their well-planned wine list and how he and his wife Casey as well as their daughters are so personally invested in this restaurant. We plan to return for dinner next weekend!

Reviewed September 5, 2010

After a recommendation from a chap on the golf course, we decided to try this restaurant. We arrived to a small, quaint, family run restaurant to be told a little about the history of the business and the source of the ingredients.
After sharing the most delicious Bruchetta we'd ever tasted we enjoyed our mains (Pork Medallions with summer squashes and potato's and Mediterranean toss pasta) followed by a small Chocolate and Peanut butter cake between us.
All of the food was delicious and served by the very nice lady who owns the restaurant with her husband. The Chef came out at one point to ask how the food was.
We would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to enjoy a delicious meal in a relaxed, quaint environment.
This was the best meal we had on our two week holiday and wish La's Bistro was closer to home.

Reviewed August 26, 2010

Hosted my best friends bridal shower and they did a amazing job! The food was amazing along with the service. Carlos and Casey went above and beyond to make the day perfect. Any event I have in the future will definitely be hosted at Las Bistro.