“La's knows how to make a special event SPECIAL!”
Review of La's Bistro - CLOSED

La's Bistro
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Open for breakfast, lunch and your special event.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have always loved the food at La's Bistro so when we were picking a place for our family reunion dinner we asked if they could handle a party of 25. We are so glad they said yes. Carlos and Casey helped us plan a night none of us will ever forget! The dining room was beautifully arranged with three large tables holding us all. We were prepared for long wait times for such a large group, but things actually came out quicker than we expected. The service was cheerful, timely and accurate. And the food was amazing! Between us we must have had everything on the menu, and everyone raved about it all, from the apps to the entrees and desserts! When the checks came out I heard a couple people comment that they expected to pay more for such a meal.

Since I am the "local" in the family I was assigned to pick the restaurant for the reunion. Thanks to Carlos and Casey at La's Bistro for making me look good!

5  Thank Daniel S

Reviewed June 18, 2013

While visiting relatives in the Ormand Beach area, my husband and I sought a breakfast spot other than the breakfast chain restaurants. We were not dissappointed with La's Bistro. We sat under an umbrella outside the quaint and charming building and enjoyed moist, fluffy Tuscan omelets, tea and coffee. While dining, we had the opportunity to speak with the server, who gave us much information about the origins of the bistro. We also were priveleged to speak with Carlos, the owner. He was so very friendly and took time out of his busy schedule to discuss the excellent wine menu with us. We will definitely try La's for dinner the next time we are in town! La's Bistro is truly a hidden jewel!!

4  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We loved this restaurant. Small, charming, excellent service and exceptional food. The menu is small, but the choices are amazing. We were a party of four and each of us had something different. Each of us thought this was the best restaurant in our 7 days in Ormond Beach. I had the veal and wanted to lick my plate. The desserts are small and irresistible!

5  Thank solomonsons
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We only experienced the breakfast/brunch menu but was pleasantly surprised. Several tempting items available from a tasty menu. We had the lobster omelet and salmon benedict. The latter was well flavored and each element of the 'benedict' was distinctly served separately on a breakfast plate. Great for sampling separately, or in any combination the diner wishes. The sauce was also outstanding.

3  Thank aander927
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten lunch and dinner here and have never been disappointed. The food is always fresh and well prepared. The staff and chef are very accommodating and will change up whatever you may need. I highly recommend this lovely hidden jewel. You won't be disappointed.....

2  Thank sveetone12