“Delicious breakfast in a quaint former home restyled for a restaurant setting.”
Review of La's Bistro - CLOSED

La's Bistro
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Open for breakfast, lunch and your special event.
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed a crab cake eggs Benedict breakfast at this quaint spot. Breakfast is offered every morning starting at 9. We were referred to this lovely spot by owners of our rental. I'd love to go back for dinner. The wine list is extensive and they offered a mimosa club where you buy 10 and receive the next free. This could be a regular visit for me if it was in my neighborhood!

2  Thank Lv2Trvl

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Went for dinner Saturday night. I had steak Au poivre it was cooked perfectly. The sides were good. Services was excellent. Will go back again

1  Thank babs352
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had higher expectations, lots of traffic noise while sitting outside, inside wasn't as charming as expected and much too cramped. Food was so-so. Also, there was a squirrel that kept jumping on our table and basically eating off our plates -- way too close for comfort.

2  Thank lheld1023
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I have brunch at La's nearly every weekend. The food is phenomenal... the spinach benedict amazing. My husband does not particularly care for turkey products, but La's turkey sausage fooled him; he tried it, loved it... then I told him it was turkey. The mimosa spilts are the best, as the champagne Carlos has selected is neither too sweet nor too dry and melds beautifully with the orange juice. The dutch pancakes make an excellent meal or dessert depending on your appetite. Additionally, my colleagues and I frequent La's regularly for lunch. We have tried nearly everything on the menu including the specials and have never been disappointed. La's chicken salad some of the best I've ever had and the unsweet black currant iced tea is so flavorful you will not need sweetener. If in the mood for dessert, be sure to try La's bread pudding; you will not be disappointed.

3  Thank LMCSLP
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Just had my second late lunch here. We sat outside in a shady courtyard after the lunch crowd. The menu had interesting offerings, the waitress was the same one both times and was very knowledgeable about the menu and even the ingredients. Both times, the same young man appeared to talk with us about the food and whether we were enjoying it. The turkey burger special was surprisingly moist and flavorful on a fresh ciabatta roll and served with a cup of fresh fruit. My choice of the French chicken quesadilla didn't have enough filling to complete the quesadilla but it had good flavor. Never refusing dessert, the waitress brought the dessert tray from which we chose a small key lime tart that was very good and a bread pudding that was excellent. Nice atmosphere, good service, good food.

2  Thank kycan