“Everything you need for a great Disney Vaca!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
charmieve
Detroit, Michigan
“Everything you need for a great Disney Vaca!”
Reviewed January 19, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Great location if you are going to the Disney Parks! Nice pool and club house. Place was very clean and had everything we needed(extra towels and blankets). Im very particular and would say there were a few small things that might have been better. Master needs a better mattress, better soap in the bathrooms, and access to patio(door was sealed shut). ALL IN ALL A GREAT PLACE! Renter was responsive when we reached out...

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“:'(”
Reviewed December 15, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Sadly we couldn't travel because Hurricane Maria was catastrophic here in Puerto Rico. We lost part of our things, our flights were canceled, we lost communication and by that we were unavailable to cancel the reservation. I try very hard to communicate with them when I got signal but they didn't answer the calls and the messages. When they answer my email they told me that they can't give me any refund because I didnt canceled the reservation. But we didnt had communication to do it!!! We pass an emergency and I thought they could understand that but sadly they didnt.

rafaelc40...
Bronx, New York
“AMAZING !!!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

It was simply amazing, defetnely you are going to hear from me again. I will be soon contacting again.

KamilahRN
“Tragedy”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I recently booked a vacation at this property and suffered a tragic accident that resulted in hospitalization and put a damper on our vacation. We had to cancel our trip and they kept $727 for the property.I know better next time, I will never use them again.

Management Response
Jul 13, 2017
Hi Kamilah
I so sorry you fell this way, at JC Vacation Homes we try our best to accommodate all our guest needs, unfortunately on this occasion the booking was cancelled 7 day before arrival and as your aware the cancellation policy meant you did not qualify for a refund as stated in the T&C
A TripAdvisor Member
“Horrible Experience with refunds - BR24004022 - Sept 29”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

I reserved and cancelled over 2 months in advance to find out that I'm not eligible for a refund.... Ridiculous!! then I was advised by Flipkey if I book it again then I'll be eligible for a refund BS... Unfair to any and everybody... I understand holding a dollar amount for the inconvenience but to NOT REFUND ANYTHING - IS JUST GREEDY!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
guptaravi...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very good facility and close to major attractions”
Reviewed May 31, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

The accommodation is in good condition. It was reasonably clean and maintained. It is located very close to major attractions. We did not had time to explore the amenities. The check in and check out process was very simple and no time was wasted. We noticed some dated entertainment systems but it did not matter to us.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 11, 2017
Thank you very much for choosing JC Vacation Homes. We hope you join us again on your next vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing