“Christmas Family Vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Laryssia...
“Summer Get Away”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The house was very spacious but the kitchen lacked proper cooking bowls, pots, pans and had cheap plastic cooking utensils. The beds are horrible for such a nice house the furniture was very poor quality. The mattresses we all had an very loud every time you moved. One of the couples noticed pubic hair and long strains of hair that did not belong to them. We arrived after 8 pm so the management office was closed. When I called to let them know what we noticed the stair rail was lose and that hair was discovered in the bed after when making the bed up they told me I should've called the same night. I also informed them that large blow flies were in the laundry room and garage and we had to keep spraying them.

Jun 27, 2017
Thank you for your review. I will be sure to pass your message to the manager of the home so they can address the concerns in the house and with the staff.
New Brunswick Canada
Reviewed January 8, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Jan 10, 2017
Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this on to the manager of the house so these items can be tended to. But I am glad you all enjoyed your stay! I hope to hear from you again.
Iowa
Reviewed June 1, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Jun 2, 2016
So glad you enjoyed your stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing