“Out of this world! ”

Better Than Sex- A Dessert Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 4,287 Restaurants in Orlando
Description: full service dessert and wine restaurant with an intimate setting. A great place to celebrate a special occasion or a nice evening out. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

After dinner wonderful surprise. Fantastic!!! Hostess sugested the award winning desert. Perfect blend between, sweet, salty and texture loved it.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

We had a party of nine, most tables only are for 2 or 4 people, so we split up to adjoining tables which was fine. my wife made a reservation in october and it was lost but they were very accomodating and got us in with a small wait. everything has a sexual theme from the ambience to photos on the walls even the prices end in 69. all the drinks are rimmed with sweetness, beer and wine only, which were very good and the desserts were amazing. I believe we had 8 different desserts and all were excellent. A great place for a late night stop with a loved one!

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

The place is fanatic a great spot to take someone on a date night, good friends, a special time would be had. The specialty drinks are a must... lick & sip .... The deserts are incredible baked fresh & presentation the special part of the evening.
A return.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

We'd been told we HAD to go get dessert here so we grabbed our friends and made reservations. Overall, the desserts we choose were okay. The best of the bunch was a tasty banana confection. I wasn't a fan of the chocolate dipped glass I chose for my coffee, but my friend loved the caramel drizzled on her glass. Now on to the atmosphere... what FUN! Great care and detail was taken to create an inviting, sexy space to relax with your partner and/or friends.

1  Thank Windi G
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Took an 1115pm reservation, nothing like a lil sugar coma to put you to sleep. We stayed downtown Orlando and rented a car, wasn’t a bad drive out. They’ve done a great job creating a dark clean sensual desert den with just a touch of an old school Chinese opium den feel. The drinks were a favorite, rimmed with chocolate flavors that captured the consistency of heaven, didn’t get too hard or too sloppy;). The deserts were grandiose and our understanding was the wife/chef/co-owner has had not a lick of formal training... Bravo, madam, I say again Bravo. That in mind it was perfectly executed , so sweeeeeet. Too sweet..? Mmmm possible. Would I go back? In a sugar drunken, insulin overdosed trembling smile stricken voice... Hex Yes! I would!

2  Thank chefdbeats