“Take an entire day”

and up
VIP Tour of Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Orlando or SeaWorld Parks
Ranked #14 of 424 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney's Hollywood Studios offers a behind-the-scenes look at Hollywood-style action with live shows, thrilling attractions, backstage tours and star-studded special events.Feel like the star in your own movie as you romp through the streets and sections of the park that blend together like a large, bustling movie set. Immerse yourself in the glitz and glamour of the Hollywood heydays from the 1930s and 1940s, captured by the neon, chrome, art deco and modern architecture.Step into the action with exhilarating attractions and experiences inspired by television and silver screen favorites. Go center stage and into the spotlight with the American Idol Experience, stunt shows and more. Collect autographs and pose for photos at special events or at Character greeting locations. Embark on fantastic thrill rides you only see in the movies.Whether you seek rockin' adventures, playful stage performances, intergalactic fantasy or fascinating film history, you'll find it all—and more—at Disney's Hollywood Studios, where movie magic comes to life!
Naples, Florida
349 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 267 helpful votes
“Take an entire day”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Disney's Hollywood Studios has a great mix of things to do. There are thrill rides like the Tower of Terror and the Rockin' Roller Coaster. The Star Tours simulator is as wild as the real coasters. The stunt shows are a must. There are more sedate attractions for the whole family like the Backlot Tour and the Great Movie Ride. There is a great mix of places to eat. All of this in an atmosphere of a movie studio and the great old days of Hollywood with great attention to detail. We can't wait to see what's coming next!

Visited April 2014

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Bad time”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Toooooo many in park. We were elbo to elbo, and could not get around with wheel chair. $87 was tooooo much to pay, for a bad time. Fast pass changes are bad. Handicap rules are against law in my opinion. I will not be back.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank ARTHUR W
Jacksonville, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Really great park”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I went to Hollywood when it was still MGM and it sort of left a bad taste in my mouth. But this recent visit really made me rethink which Disney park is my favorite. I loved all the rides, with tower of terror being the best. I didn't however like the restaurants, it took nearly an hour or so trying to find something worth eating. I know it's a little park, but spice it up Disney.

2 Thank HHNsrum
Peterborough, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Over crowded park”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Really disappointed, my two sons (10 and 8) were looking forward to coming here for the second time, we visited in November 2011 and couldn't ride toy story or rock n roller coaster as it was so busy and refuse to spend over an hour standing in a line. This time was even more crowded than 2 years ago with lines of no less than 75 mins again. We had decided on Hollywood studios and blizzard beach as our only two Disney parks this time as this is my 5th trip to orlando, we paid over $400 to enter Hollywood studios for 4 of us, This park used to be one of my favourites but I'm so disappointed in everything here this time and the staff are rude and unhelpful, still enjoyed the Indiana jones and anew other bits. The fast passes are a load of rubbish, I won't be visiting any Disney parks again. So so disappointed as I used to love everything about orlando and the parks, new destination needed.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Hayleycham
Prospect, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“great”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

You will need 1 day. I thought it was G-R-E-A-T.I loved the ride The Great Movie Ride. It was fun. I also went on Star Tours( I am a real big fan of star wars. Even though I am a girl and I am 9 yrs. old) it was great. My brother and my dad went on a ride that was Toy Story Midway Mania. My brother said it was the BEST. He also went on a real rollercoaster called Rockin' Rollercoaster. He said it was so SCARY, it went upside-down. So I think its good for 8 years and up ( my brother is 6). Still there is ALOT of walking so pack tennis shoes , a camera , and ALOT of water ( SO HOT THERE)

Visited March 2014