“Disney Can Do Better!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Disney Can Do Better!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The food was ok. It was not all that impressive. I got the beef and broccoli (a safe choice). I found it to be on the bland side. It did not have much flavor but it was edible. The portion was decent. The prices are a little high for what you get. The atmosphere is nice our waiter, Stacey, was excellent. He all but bent over backwards for us. I do recommend the Everest Avalanche drink if you are looking for a cocktail.

• Visited November 2013

Clayton, North Carolina, United States
“Average food”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time we ate at yak & yeti. We got pot stickers and egg rolls for apps and they were DELICIOUS! I got the beef and broccoli for an entree and it was gross...the "meat" tasted pre-fab...maybe I just got the wrong dish? Service was great though!

1 Thank Heather P
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Great place to dine”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We always have a great meal here. The beef and broccoli is excellent and portions are quite large. The appetizers and desserts are great also. Our waiter was very good just like I expect from WDW.

• Visited December 2013
“Third Time!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is the third time we have eaten here. It is a MUST when we go to WDW!
I was not as hungry so I just ordered there salad and a bowl of fried rice.
My wife had the honey chicken

The salad was much larger than expected and was delicious. I will order it again next time I go!
My wife loves the honey chicken.

She also ordered the won tons for dessert. These are a must for her every time she goes. It is her second best dessert on property.

Visited December 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Best meal in Animal Kingdom”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I love Yak & Yeti and we try to eat there every time we are at WDW. The portions are nice and the food flavorful. This is a perfect lunch option if you’re hungry and on the dining plan because they appetizers are very large and the deserts delicious! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Asian style foods because that Yeti can cook!

• Visited February 2013