“Great place to dine”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Great place to dine”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We always have a great meal here. The beef and broccoli is excellent and portions are quite large. The appetizers and desserts are great also. Our waiter was very good just like I expect from WDW.

• Visited December 2013

“Third Time!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is the third time we have eaten here. It is a MUST when we go to WDW!
I was not as hungry so I just ordered there salad and a bowl of fried rice.
My wife had the honey chicken

The salad was much larger than expected and was delicious. I will order it again next time I go!
My wife loves the honey chicken.

She also ordered the won tons for dessert. These are a must for her every time she goes. It is her second best dessert on property.

Visited December 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Best meal in Animal Kingdom”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I love Yak & Yeti and we try to eat there every time we are at WDW. The portions are nice and the food flavorful. This is a perfect lunch option if you’re hungry and on the dining plan because they appetizers are very large and the deserts delicious! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Asian style foods because that Yeti can cook!

• Visited February 2013
Toronto, Ontario
“QS and TS double review; overall - we've enjoyed it twice in a row and will return again”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Quick service:

-Basically the same food as table service, but in a take-out style box. It's always piping hot, americanized chinese food. If you're looking for the real deal asian cuisine - head over to epcot, because you won't get that here. The honey chicken and sweet and sour chicken are both really tasty and BIG portions. To put a minute maid frozen lemonade and beverage ontop of a meal already lathered with sugar seems a bit excessive - we'd like some different dessert options, but AK is such a darn hot park that we want something to cool off after a hot meal on a hot day. Here comes the diabeetus.

It'd be nice to have more seating, as it's always packed. Twice in a row we've been stuck sitting in the sun when we're dieing for some shade.

Overall - we'll keep going back. It's a decent QS stop in AK and we enjoy it.

Table Service:

Great as usual. My girlfriend really enjoyed the berry lemonade and said it was very refreshing. I had a safari amber beer - it was also equally refreshing :P. The color is a dark amber (unsurprisingly) but the flavor is not very intense, quite light.

Our view was almost better than the "upstairs, looking out into the park" view we had last year. We were seated at a downstairs table looking near the bridge crossing out of asia. It's fun to watch people in the park (in a non-creepy sort of way) - and the view was nice.

I had the bourbon chicken, which as always, was presented quite nicely with julienne vegetables and a rice bed. It tasted great, but the garlic was killer. I didn't remember it being so garlic-y last year. I needed some gum badly after this meal. I'd still order it again, as it was tasty. My girlfriend had the sweet and sour chicken and also enjoyed it - it really isn't any different from the QS meal, except had a nicer presentation.

To nitpick, our meals weren't quite as hot as we'd like them. Our server probably didn't pick them up for a couple minutes after they were plated, but overall he was friendly and fairly quick.

I had the fried wontons for dessert - super rich, tasty and unique dessert. The sauce and fresh fruit is soooo good.The little side of ice cream is almost an afterthought. My girlfriend opted for a lighter trio of sorbets and enjoyed them very much.

Like the quick service, we've enjoyed the TS two times in a row and will definitely return. Sadly this restaurant isn't open very late at all (I think the last reservation is for 5:45, which for us, is a VERY early dinner). Hopefully with the coming of avatar-land and more a night-park experience, this place will be open later.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank K N
Coral Gables, Florida, USA
“Disney good”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Pretty good if not a little pricey but expected in Disney
Lettuce wraps where very good, and service was good

Visited November 2013