“Great meal!!”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We ate quick service lunch here. I had the beef lo mein and it was fabulous. I will definitely eat here next time I go to the animal kingdom.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,725)

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Whilst visiting Animal Kingdom we stopped off here for a breather and some well deserved shade as temperatures were soaring !!

There wasn't a massive menu choice but then I don't think you except to find such at places like this. We all managed to find something, even the "supposed fussy" eater of the group.

I enjoyed the Sweet & Sour Chicken with rice which was plentiful and very tasty. They only do two drink sizes very large and humongous so found I didn't drink all of my Sprite as too much liquid.

Despite being extremely busy we managed to find a table in the shade to get some protection from the heat!

Whilst eating there was plenty to see to entertain - some street dancers dancing to Bhangra were excellent whilst we were there !!!

Highly recommended eating place and not too pricey for a park either

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I like to pair this restaurant with a dinner and a show ticket for Finding Nemo the musical. This is a hot combo so book early. The appetizers here are so awesome we always get two or three. The egg rolls, steamed dumplings and pot stickers are family favorites. This is the best restaurant in the ak and if you make your reservation for 11am when they open.... you can get in and out in no time flat. I love the decor also.... Walk around and check out the furnishings in all the rooms.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Well organised, well managed, Clean and spacious however extremely busy restaurant but that didnt stop the food from being on the table whitin 15 mins of ordering and was absolutely delishish!!!

Personally had the best waiter I have ever been served by in my entire life! Drink where ordered and strait on the table, starters where ordered on the table really quickly considering how busy it was food was yummy and half way through we was asked if everything was ok if there was anything he could get us.

I am a really slow eater and so asked waiter to put mains on hold this wasnt a problem for him and he deffinaly did what I asked, after finishing our starters and giving that some time to settle I asked if we could have mains and before we knew it they where on our table again good was absolutely amazing and again mid way through we was asked again if everything was okay if he could get anything for us! Portions in America are genuinely large and so we shared are main and still had food left over when asking if we had finished before asking was everything ok with the meal because so much was left he offered us a box to put it in so that we can take it away!

Amazing service - think ever waiter/waitress should be like this they would earn so much more to as gave him a big tip for providing us with exceptional service!

The only critisysm I do have is the seating could be so much more comfortable as chairs are really hard and after a long day of walking round u wanna relax

Next time where here we will deffinaly return here however next waiter/waitress has big boots to fill

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Relaxing atmosphere, wonderful cuisine. Our family of 6 always likes a table service restaurant at Disney. This was our first visit and we were very pleased with the food and service