“One of the Best!”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My family and I ate at Yak & Yeti's Animal Kingdom, I had forgotten that we ate here on our last trip to WDW but this is my only review on it.
I always like to try new things, and I was tempted to get the duck, but almost sure i would have ordered that the last trip. So I asked the waiter what his recommendations were.
He listed some of the popular dishes, one of which was the Tempura Shrimp, which most of my group ordered. The waiters favorite dish was Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry.
Well he wasn't wrong, it was awesome! Really enjoyed the dish, and he even made the rice extra spicy since i like hot food.
The Fried Won Tons are the Dessert specialty, and they don't disappoint.
One of the best WDW restaurants I ate at the entire trip, Highly Recommend!

There are newer reviews for Yak and Yeti

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a unique dinning experience made reservations to the yak and yeti. We were greeted nicely and were seated right away. The atmosphere would have been awesome if you weren’t in Disney, but as Disney dose everything over the top, well this fell a bit short. The waitress was nice and attentive. Where this restaurant fell short was the food. I ordered the duck and my wife ordered the chicken lo mien. The lo mien was prepared in savory sweet fashion but a bit more fresh then the average lo mien. That was two thumbs up. But the duck, well can I say duck and run. It was one of the more expensive dishes on the menu but it was terrible. It was very dry and skin was darken too much. And the presentation was terrible, I seen chicken bbq at fairs with better presentation. There are so many amazing restaurants around Disney don't settle for this.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This review is for the quick service restaurant, not the full service one.

Really, nothing was good.
Chicken sandwich was soggy and pre-dressed with mayo.
Sweet and sour chicken was just not good.
Egg rolls were flavorless.
Kids chicken tenders were pale and bland.

Ducks begged while we ate.
Better choices elsewhere!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My daughter and I tried here for lunch at Animal Kingdom. We had beef lo mien and sweet and sour chicken. Both were good and served with large soft drinks and frozen lemonade for dessert. One would easily have been enough for the 2 of us. If you want something different try here. Service was lightning fast- our meal was ready immediately we came to the servers hatch.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Visiting Animal Kingdom and stop at this Yak & Yeti Thai/Nepali quick service station. We ordered 3 different items from the menu and was not happy at all. The noodles is better than the other 2 but still not right. I can't believe they have this kind of foods in the park. The cook may be new or never cook oriental food before. The rice was soaked with the pineapple sauces and same issue with the other order, the rice was soaked in sweet and sour sauce. I wish I did not order from them. wasted ave $9-10 on each order. My brother go into the restaurant to order the noodle ($18) and it tasted a little better but not so wonderful. Try to eat some where else if you ever know how the taste of Thai or Oriental food before. If this is your first time .... oh well, you probably don't know what it is so I guess it is OK.
Will put this in a NO NO NO list if I ever come back to Animal Kingdom

Like the review .... vote helpful.