“Perfect Lunch”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Houston
“Perfect Lunch”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Had the pleasure of dining in Animal Kingdom at this location. Dining at Yak ad Yeti is like venturing into Nepal. Atmosphere is so authentic and staff look the part. Appetizers consisted of Seared Ahi Tuna and Chicken lettuce wraps. Finished the meal with the most amazing burger I have ever had. Kobe Beef burger, topped with Gouda cheese and a mushroom compote. If you are at the park, take the time to dine here.

“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Doing Animal Kingdom we stumbled upon the Yak and Yeti, a sit down eating place in the Asian section.

A group of four, we all were very pleased with the taste, portions and service of the establishment. It also had a fun atmosphere.

Two got the combo lo mien and two got the big burgers. The lo mien was packed with lots of beef, pork, chicken and shrimp and the portions were so big, neither person could finish it all. The food came hot and the waiter kept the glasses full.

The burgers came with a plate of fries that could have been for two and were hot and the burgers fresh cooked and juicy. For an on property Disney eatery, the prices were very good and the value for what you got was excellent! Do this one if you get the chance.

Visited March 2013
new york
“every time I come to Disney”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

First off Animal Kingdom is one of my favorite parks, and this restaurant is always a stop for my wife and I. The atmosphere is very nice (especially the upstairs near the windows) and the food never disappoints, the dim sum basket and the lettuce cup appetizers are truly great, but the main reason I come here is the bloody mary, one I have ever had. Its a great place to stop and relax when visiting the Animal Kingdom. Enjoy

• Visited October 2012
“One of our favorite meals”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We were really looking forward to this meal and it did not disappoint. We were on the quick service meal plan and this was one of our best meals. My husband and I both had the delicious beef lo mein. My son was disappointed that he could not get plain fried rice (without veggies), so he had to opt for genetic chicken strips. Some of the best dessert offerings, me-banana pudding and triple chocolate mousse for my husband which he lost to our son. You can get a side of fries ad a snack, which had a great seasoning. The chicken fried rice can also be used as a snack. The only drawback was that it took an extraordinary unusual amount of time to get our meal, it seems like we were the only family to be affected, so I will chalk it up as a fluke.

Concord, North Carolina
“Food exceeded our expectations”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was out 7th trip to Animal Kingdom we've passed over this restaurant several times and decided to give it a try. The food was much more then we expected it would be. The food had so much flavor. We ate everything with not a scrap left. The service was very good here also. My only caution is that this is a very small restaurant with little elbow room.

• Visited January 2013