“Amazing appetizer, yummy lunch!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Yak and Yeti
Ranked #84 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Asian, Tibetan, Malaysian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, Canada
“Amazing appetizer, yummy lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate here on February 5 and we loved it. The wok-fried green beans were literally to die for. No joke, I can't stop thinking about them. The serving was really large too, we each got our own and I couldn't eat them all!

For our entrees, I got the sweet and sour chicken with chicken-fried rice. It was soooo good. The rice was awesome. My boyfriend had the beef and broccoli, also with chicken-fried rice, which he said was very good. This was probably one of my favourite restaurants from our whole Disney trip! We didn't get dessert because we were stuffed.

Our server was very friendly and the food came out pretty fast. Overall a great experience! I can't comment much on the price or value because we were on the Deluxe Dining Plan and I didn't pay much attention to prices - but it is Disney so expect to pay a decent amount!

I would highly recommend this place when you're at the Animal Kingdom!

1 Thank melissarose88

Exeter, United Kingdom
“One of the best places to eat in Disney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

An interesting menu, it was difficult to choose what to eat. I ordered an iced mango tea, Tempura Shrimps and 1/2 Green Beans with chilli sauce. It cost with tax $29.28 (£21.55). It was small portions, so quite expensive but it was delicious, tasty and well presented I would definately eat here again, because I found it difficult to find good places to eat in Disney. This is one of the best.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank 10traveltheworld10
Macomb, Michigan
“Pricey, but good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was surprised by how good this restaurant really was. Most of the menu had Chinese food and the food quality was excellent. Our server was very friendly and attentive. We ordered the egg rolls for an appetizer which was delicious. I had the sweet and sour chicken which was probably the best I ever had. The only downside was that the chairs weren't very comfortable and the place was expensive. We will probably return in the future, though, because the food was delicious.

Rochester, New York
“Impressive and tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was one of the best restaurants we have tried at Disney over the years. The server, atmosphere and food portion and taste was great! We had the Asian BBQ ribs with fried rice and slaw, the Chicken Lomein and the skirt steak and shrimp with rice and stir fry veggies. The presentation of the steak and shrimp was very imaginative with the steak on skewers like a tent over the mound of rice! Don't miss trying the fried Wontons filled with cream cheese with pineapple and ice cream- very good.

Hopkinton, Massachusetts
“Try the Kobe burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I love the Yak and Yeti! Every trip to Animal Kingdom means a meal at the Yak and Yeti. Usually I try any Asian inspired meal (to stick with the theme). I never thought to get the burger. I can get a burger anywhere. Well on our most recent visit, the waiter talked me into getting the Kobe burger and I'm so glad he did. (My husband was so sad he didn't!). It was the most wonderful burger ever! It was so tasty. I've just never tasted anything like it. I allowed my husband to have one bite and he was so sad he hadn't ordered it. Everything is good at the yak and yeti but the Kobe burger is the best!

• Visited September 2012