“Addicted to the Salsa”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: 407-895-6112
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I love this place! The salsa mexicana is my favorite! I have had a few things here and all were good. My go to is the chicken quesadilla. I go here about once per month, and because my husband works in the area of Baja, he has been known to get text messages that say "Please Bring Salsa" I use the salsa while cooking at home too - it's great on chicken and eggplant alfredo and lots of other stuff. The salsa bar is always fresh and the fountain sodas and chips & salsa are unlimited refills.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Our food was not that great, and this is somewhere that even if we are in the shopping center, will find somewhere else to eat. I don't know if it's that we're accustomed to similar restaurants, but we didn't find the value, and didn't like the food.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

What can I say? My husband and I have been eating at "Baja" for years. We love it!! The food is delicious and the free chips with an awesome salsa bar is a real plus!
My favorite things to get are the steak Caesar salad and the steak portabella quesadilla...the steak is delicious! Many times, they cook it when I order my meal.
I truly recommend this place...

Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

We love this place. Salsa bar is wonderful and the tacos, enchiladas and queso dip are all awesome. Try the Baja Enchiladas!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

A really great casual place for California-Mexican food. Its fresh Mex and, in our opinion, a better choice than Chipotle, Moes, etc. We've eaten here many times over the years and were sad when the other Orlando-area locations closed. Tasty salsa bar, good queso dip, decent kids meals... You can't go wrong. Love the baja enchiladas!