“I'll Pass”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: 407-895-6112
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Our food was not that great, and this is somewhere that even if we are in the shopping center, will find somewhere else to eat. I don't know if it's that we're accustomed to similar restaurants, but we didn't find the value, and didn't like the food.

There are newer reviews for Baja Burrito Kitchen

Reviewed September 25, 2012

What can I say? My husband and I have been eating at "Baja" for years. We love it!! The food is delicious and the free chips with an awesome salsa bar is a real plus!
My favorite things to get are the steak Caesar salad and the steak portabella quesadilla...the steak is delicious! Many times, they cook it when I order my meal.
I truly recommend this place...

Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

We love this place. Salsa bar is wonderful and the tacos, enchiladas and queso dip are all awesome. Try the Baja Enchiladas!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

A really great casual place for California-Mexican food. Its fresh Mex and, in our opinion, a better choice than Chipotle, Moes, etc. We've eaten here many times over the years and were sad when the other Orlando-area locations closed. Tasty salsa bar, good queso dip, decent kids meals... You can't go wrong. Love the baja enchiladas!

Reviewed November 3, 2011

I have eaten here many times over the years and many times at the former locations. Alas, the East Colonial location is the last remaining Burrito Kitchen. There is a dearth of really good Mexican food in the Central Florida area. Isn't it strange that a small town like Inman, South Carolina has better Mexican food? The Kitchen is California Mex done really, really well (NOT Tex-Mex, as I've seen it described). The quality remains the same since the first Kitchen opened in Altamonte springs. Everything is excellent, but it's the fresh salsa bar that puts the Kitchen over the top. I like the Caesar chicken burrito very much. Last week I had the cheese enchiladas with onions. This is the best cheese enchilada to be had in Orlando. This is not a Tex-Mex enchilada, but it is nonetheless excellent. The tortilla soup is the only thing I've had there that was just average. Service is excellent.