All reviewsparking feeamway centermedical facilitiescamping worldfront deskchurch streetcomplimentary shuttlegreat hotelclose to downtownbusiness or pleasurehotel shuttleshuttle servicenice breakfastcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationclean hotelfitness room
Reviewed October 17, 2017

It was a great hotel! The staff was excellent, the check-in and out was fast and easy, the place was very clean, the rooms were really nice, and it made our stay great. The complimentary breakfast was really good and was a great, helpful addition to our trip. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is across the street from Orlando regional hospital. As I pulled in I almost regretted booking here thinking I was going to hear ambulances all night but hotel was amazingly quiet. Maybe I just got lucky with having quite neighbors but my stay was relaxing and the location perfect. Free breakfast just OK, nothing special. No complimentary bottles of water upon check in. $2 for 16 oz bottle. Friendly staff. New hotel so in good condition and we'll maintained.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Very nice hotel. New and clean. Front desk staff super friendly!
We stayed for a weekend to go to an Orlando City soccer game. We took the bus a few blocks from the hotel to avoid parking downtown. Nice walk around the area. Amtrak station is only a few blocks down the road!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Staff is good. Very Clean. Good Breakfast. Except if you are not going to the medical facilities near the hotel there is very little in the area. You could walk to downtown but it is along a busy road. This is a great place to stay if you are willing to travel

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2017

This appears to be a fairly new hotel. Everything was in great condition from the common areas to the comfortable and spacious rooms.

What really stood out here was the staff. I wish I had written down their names to mention them specifically, but they were all extremely friendly and helpful. If every hotel had staff this outstanding then travelling would be much better.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family