“Good food on the go.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Chipotle is a good alternative to the typical fast food. You can get in, out and on your way quickly. With a fairly limited menu (really, just a few different burrito choices) you won't be racked with indecision. Just pick your style (burrito or bowl), meat and toppings and you're on your way.
The prices tend to be a little high but the portions are huge so if you're hungry and somehow have not eaten at Chipotle yet, give it a try!

Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Get burrito or burrito bowl especially the barbacola.

I go to the 1 on kirkman road and the service is always good.

6 bucks it's a hot fast fresh burrito.

1  Thank oman128
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Having lived in New Mexico, it's difficult to really enjoy Mexican in the East. There's a huge difference. My kids wanted to try Chipotle's because we'd been told by friends that it was better than Moe's. Now I don't care for Moe's anyway but we went in. I would say just stick with Moe's if you like this kind of food. My teens agreed.

1  Thank GranmaTraveler
Reviewed June 26, 2012

One thing I love about Chipotle brand stores is their organic all natural food motto and company standards. This means fresh tasty food, and the price is the just perfect for the lunch budget day-to-day worker. Burrito bowl with chicken and regular sized drink usually is around $8 with tax. Not bad at all!

The staff is so friendly at this location, and always willing to make sure you get the perfect meal every time. I even see the manager sometimes being silly with his co-workers and staff, which makes for an easy and fun environment all together.

I usually dine at Chipotle about once every week or so, and I feel good about what I'm putting into my body as opposed to other fast foods.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

We visited on 04-30-12. We ordered the steak tacos (3). There was enough for my wife and I can share. The steak was like chewing on a rubber band however the other ingredients were fresh and flavorful. The staff was friendly and engaging. When the order line finally slowed the staff immediately began cleaning the kitchen area from the walls to the floors. They also restocked the coolers and hit the dining area making sure everything was cleaned.

1  Thank ericbreuer