“The vegan Thanksgiving dinner was a nice event”

Drunken Monkey Coffee Bar
Ranked #25 of 102 Coffee & Tea in Orlando
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed December 2, 2013

It's nice to have a place like the Drunken Monkey in my neighborhood. The people are friendly, and their vegan Thanksgiving dinner was very convenient and fun.

Keep up the good work!

2  Thank Black_Rock_City

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Informal coffee bar. Pleasant place to meet up informally. Coffee was excellent. More relaxed than smart.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I love their coffee !! It was hot and delicious and the service was wonderful...friendly and fast. I had a Jambalaya roll, vegetarian w a slightly spicy sauce on the side and I dipped and dipped loved it yum all around

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

After years of hearing about Drunken Monkey, I finally checked it out... And it is one of my favorite spots in Orlando.
Their vegan (and often organic) sandwiches and wraps are delicious and always changing. I've never had one I didn't love and never had the same thing twice. If vegan isn't your thing, fear not, they have lots of vegetarian and meat-based menu items. Everything always sounds delicious!

Drunken Monkey is known for their coffee and Anzacs, so be sure to check those out. They also have local kombucha on tap, which I haven't seen anywhere else in town.

Bring your laptop to get some work done (or study) and enjoy the eclectic and artsy environment.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I wanted a cup of decaf coffee, but was told that they didn't have it, unless I wanted it done as an espresso. I decided to go ahead and have the regular caffeinated coffee. It was really weak. It tasted like someone had used too much water for the amount of coffee. I had an anzac vegan oatmeal cookie that is made with coconut and coconut sugar. It was very hearty and delicious. I thought the staff was fairly friendly, and the coffee bar was kind of cool and funky.

1  Thank tastebuddy2011