“Go for the coffee not the food”

Drunken Monkey Coffee Bar
Ranked #28 of 101 Coffee & Tea in Orlando
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

So I've been going to this place since it opened a few years back and I'm finally writing a review. I LOVE their coffee the hot mojo jojo is my favorite mmmmmmm, makes me smile thinking about it. So for the food I've had a vegan brownie it was yum, cookies hit or miss (I feel like sometimes their stuff is gettin stale) and a really stale croissant. I've personally stopped getting any baked items from them but I can't go withou their coffee for too long.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I saw many good reviews about this place so we drove 30 miles to try it
I had cream of potato soup which was just average
Sandwiches all premade and couldn't get ity way so settled on soup. i also had a latte picked the rose flavored with soy milk. Never saw rose coffee before now i know why. Tasted like i was drinking perfume. Not sure what i expected but it was not good. Also on my entertainment website it said 20 percent off if you showed your card they knew nothing about it and didn't honor the card.placed felt dirty.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Place is fun to hang out in and they have local artists art on the walls and great coffee and vegan options.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Hands down the very best coffee in Orlando. Also, there is usually a wide variety of tasty gluten-free and vegan baked goods available. Great local hang out with a relaxed friendly vibe.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

A very small coffee house with snack options. I thought the cafe mocha was one of the best I've had but it was pricey. The vegan veggie stuff is quite good. The place looks a little run down and good use a little cash infusion for decor but it's a decent place to get an inexpensive relatively healthy lunch and coffee. I would love to see the place "lounge it up" a bit in the seating area and true some artsy stuff like book or poetry meeting, solo guitar act and so on. It has that kind of feel. Also seems GLBT friendly.