“Fantastic teppanyaki dining, but...”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Ranked #291 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
SeasonedTrave11er
“Fantastic teppanyaki dining, but...”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed this restaurant so much we visited a second time. I'd recommend fillet steak, melt in your mouth! The entertainment from the chef is great and something a bit different, Alex was particularly good on our first visit.

However, the overall experience was let down by over eager waiting staff. Before everyone at our table had finished they were dishing out take away boxes and clearly wanted the table turned around within little over an hour. On both visits the tables were not used again after we dined so it seemed unnecessary.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Orlando, Florida
“Great food and entertainment!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

You share a table with strangers. They cook on the grill right infront of you! Which is very fun to watch, the chefs are funny! The food tastes great, we love the white sauce! But the prices are a bit higher than I would like.

Visited March 2014
7 Thank EJewelS73
Summerville, South Carolina
“Good restaurant in tourist area”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Service here was one of the best I had my entire trip. Very attentive to all of the table needs. Even management was watching and making sure everything was going right. Food was a little pricey compared to what I get at home, but then I was in a large tourist market. The food was great and cooked right to everyone's desire. The steak was very good and melted in my mouth. I thought the noodles should have been in the bowl, instead of the rice serving, but that would be my only complaint. My son enjoyed feeding the fish while we were waiting for a table. I would go again if I was in Orlando.

• Visited June 2014
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Fillet delight!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Went in here on a wim during a recent stint on I-Drive and it was a pleasant surprise! not much to look at from the outside but its lush on the inside! The service was great and the food even better! We went for the basic menu rather than the chef cooking infront of us but would go back to try this!

Visited April 2014
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“A little gem”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was a bit sceptical about a Japanese steak house, wondering what to expect. The food and service were excellent. I can highly recommend the fillet and lobster served with noodles, fried rice and spring veg.

Visited April 2014