“Amazing”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love this place it is so delicious!!!! Only been there once but I will defiantly be going back....people are very nice and get you want you want very fast!! I also liked the little patio outside very nice when it's not to hot outside.

There are newer reviews for Pao Gostoso Bakery

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I love the beef empanada here. Good food and good price. I wish the menu was clearer though. The two mornings we went, the place was packed with locals. the bakery items was great. The powdered donut with cream fillings was just right. It is yummy!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This food is fantastic, all fresh, try the chicken ball called coixinha its shredded chicken inside lovely soft warm delicious bread, good price , fresh real orange juice. Muito Bom!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I've been at Pao Gostoso many times and I don't have any complaints. Orange juice is freshly squeezed. Passion fruit (Maracuja), Cashew (Caju), Guava (Goiaba), and Sugar Cane (Cana) are fresh and really good too. I love Pao de Queijo (cheese rolls) but they are good when they first come out the oven, otherwise they are eadible but not as good, the best way to taste them is buying at the Brazilian grocery (in the same plaza) and make them yourself. That is what I do. Coxinha, Esfirra, Pao de Frios are made fresh and they taste like if you just bought in any Bakery in Brazil! Their little desserts are superb... I can't decide wich one is my favorite. Quindim, Rocambole de Doce de Leite, Pastel de Nata, Queijadinha, and so on... hmmmmm, they are delicious! It is a little pricey, but since I don't know how to make them, I am glad I can have a little treat everytime we go to Orlando. Like I said, there are some items (like pao de queijo) that if they are not eaten as soon as they come out from oven, they don't taste so good but there are alternatives and it is worthy to try. Will come back!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Not the first time that i go there, and i still disapointed. The pao de queijos were old and when i complained about it, they get mad at me, like i was the wrong one. prices are very expensive...i just cant believe that i spend 7 dollars for 2 pao de queijos and an orange juice (small by the way). Brazilian places are always great, but not this one!!! never again

2  Thank Vivian Mangieri P