“Do you want to drink a warm unsweetened juice for $6?”
Review of Bistro Sensations

Cuisines: French
Neighborhood: Millenia
Neighborhood: Millenia
DC
“Do you want to drink a warm unsweetened juice for $6?”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I am kicking myself and writing this review after taking a zip of my $6 freshly squeezed warm watermelon juice. They service was really slow like they don't care how long you have to wait. Instead of using ice, they use tap water to mix with the fruit. Needless to say, it is warm and taste diluted. Avoid this place. They have it all over the country.

• Visited August 2013

sweatspot
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Employee sneezed on food and still made us pay for food”
Reviewed May 11, 2009

With the whole swine flu thing going around, restaurants need to be conscientious about food safety. What happen to me at the Bistro Sensations was totally unacceptable. I ordered 2 wraps for me and my husband and the server sneezed and covered her mouth with her hand. However, she turned right around and used that same hand to get our food. I confronted her and she changed her food prep gloves (but she had already handled our food with the contaminated gloves). I said I didn't want the wraps and she said since she had to custom make the wraps, that she couldn't resell them and that we had to pay for our food. I paid for our food, but I then walked off leaving the food on the counter because me and my husband refused to eat it. What concerns me is that if this employee was this careless in regards to food safety while we were watching her, no telling how careless she is when customers can't see her.

1 Thank sweatspot