“Perfect quick breakfast”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed July 26, 2013

A convenient cafe filled with delicious pastries, and a large selection of hot drinks, it even has a drive through, the perfect breakfast stop off before hitting the parks or going shopping.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

whenever I'm craving for bagels I drive the nearest Panera bread just to have it . One of the best fresh bagel that I like to go all the time.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I've read some good reviews but honestly I was disappointed, average sandwich and not terribly nice coffee

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had a nice break in the day by stopping to have lunch .
I think it was a manager that took our order for soup and lemonade . Also had cinnamon roll....all yummy and friendly service !!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I go here every year for lunch. It has a great choice of healthy food. My whole family like it here too.