“"bagels"”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed July 23, 2013

whenever I'm craving for bagels I drive the nearest Panera bread just to have it . One of the best fresh bagel that I like to go all the time.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I've read some good reviews but honestly I was disappointed, average sandwich and not terribly nice coffee

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had a nice break in the day by stopping to have lunch .
I think it was a manager that took our order for soup and lemonade . Also had cinnamon roll....all yummy and friendly service !!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I go here every year for lunch. It has a great choice of healthy food. My whole family like it here too.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The good thing about Panera is that you know what you're getting. It's not a McDonald's or
Wendy's, so you are filling up on pretty decent, fresh food. We ducked in here to grab a basic, healthy meal, and that's what we got. My only complaint is that it needed to be cleaned more often. Tables were full, napkins and receipts on the floor, trays not cleared. More attention to clean up duty would make this Panera's a nicer place.