“Mint Chip Dazzler”

Ranked #52 of 159 Dessert in Orlando
Neighborhood: Millenia
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Good service, conveniently located within the mall
The Mint Chip Dazzler is Sheer luxury, wish I could get more of these, even if they are a bit pricey.
Awesome

There are newer reviews for Haagen-Dazs Shop

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I just love this ice cream. I come here so much that I was given a 20% off VIP card by the staff of this place. Salted Caramel Truffle is a must! You must to try this place when at Milenia Mall.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The Mint Chip Dazzler and Carmel Dazzler are seriously out of this world. I don't even care that they are $8, which is outrageous for ice cream, but they are really that good. Always a stop for me when I visit this mall!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

If my daughter didn't have a Haagen Dazs at Mall at Millenia I would think she was unwell. She loves a visit and a seat in the lovely food court there.

What holidays were made for.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Hagen Dazs is a well known gelateria around the globe, they offer great and a very varied selection of ice creams, my fave is Banana split dazzler is the best! the service is great, and the staff is very polite... give it a try!!!

1  Thank venezuelancouple