“Wrong Restaurant, but a great mistake”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Logan's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Wrong Restaurant, but a great mistake”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We meant to go to the Texas Road House, but went here by mistake (only 1 mile apart!). As others have said, great atmosphere, very welcoming and helpful staff who were kind enough to humour us British tourists ! Food was good, traditional road house / steak house fayre, lots of ribs, steaks and burgers. My slow cooked ribs were great and the buffallo wings hot ! Our 3 Kids really enjoyed eating the peanuts on the table and making a real mess. Well worth a visit if you are in the area and looking for some traditional American food !

• Visited August 2013

“Messy but great fun”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My family and I go to logans every year when on holiday in Orlando.
We were shocked the mess of penut shells on the floor the first time but its all part of the fun.
The food is great but watch out for the bread they will bring as a starter, its so good you cant stop eating it an you'll end up with little room for your main course!

• Visited October 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really good atmosphere”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had a really good meal here, great atmosphere, really feels like an American Sports bar like you see on the TV with nut shells on the floor, my son loved eating them and throwing them on the floor.

Steaks & Ribs are great, we ate here 3 times while we stayed 2 weeks in Orlando, best restaurant we ate at, though the others were really good as well.

Its abit more expensive than the diner type restaurants, but worth the extra, family of 3 we ate and drank for around $75, they have good deals on cocktails on, pity I had to drive !!!!.

• Visited May 2013
Lodi, Ohio
“WOW! House Teas are TROUBLE in a good way!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We ate here because we stayed at the Holiday Inn right behind the location and MAN O MAN was I impressed. We are from Ohio so we know how to drink and let me just tell you, I felt those houseteas three days later. They were extremely tasty and full of DIESEL (not for the faint of heart hahaha). Our family will probably be remembered forever there, we probably drank it dry. "Q" was our server and he was WONDERFUL. The food was really good and I wish I would have got a t-shirt! I would eat here again!

Visited July 2013
London UK
“Value for money at Logans”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We visited this Logans again on our recent family holiday to Orlando. This restaurant is always a popular choice as it pleases all. famous for its steaks and ribs, you can find burgers, chicken fish and much more on the menu including little mini desserts served in a logans mini buckets. The kids love it here as they can eat monkey nuts galore and toss the shells on the floor and no one cares! They have a good variety of cocktails too. Every year we come to orlando in a big family party and we do all kinds of restaurant from italian, to thai and expensive high end steakhouses, however this one we visit 2-3 times as it consistently offers value for money and tasty food and is the trusted popular choice. You cant beat value for money and great food. would recommend you to try this restaurant as it could end up a firm family favourite. My 12 year old son insisted on trying the 22 oz steak and ate the lot, he said it was the best steak ever.

• Visited June 2013