“Great food”

Todd English's Blue Zoo
Reserve with OpenTable
Todd English's Blue Zoo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 4,058 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Celebrity Chef Todd English combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget in Todd English's bluezoo. Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art. Beers has extensive experience and an exceptional reputation in both the architecture and interior design industries. He has a keen interest in the relationship between architecture and light and has studied and practiced the art of glass and glass blowing with renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Continued collaboration and work with the medium provide Beers an unparalleled expertise in glass - both as material and light design element - as is evidenced in each of his projects to date.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Service is good, food a little slow, but nice arrived was delicious. The clam chowder was amazing and I highly recommend. The oysters were delicious as was the short ribs!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,383)

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I sat at the bar alone and had Gessica and Dan as my bartenders! Dan created a amazing flaming cocktail called a Burnt Orange for me and Gessica created my delicious Serenity cocktail! I had the crab nachos with were amazing, English pea ravioli, and the chocolate molten for dessert! Everything was superb! I definitely recommend this place for its service and cuisine! :)

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I first happened upon Blue Zoo at the Dolphin in WDW about 4 years ago. We travel to Orlando at least once or twice a year and we have made Blue Zoo a “must do” on our restaurant list ever since. This trip was no exception.

The venue is upscale; the wine list is one of the best I’ve seen; and the staff is professional. Our waiter, Steve, was knowledgeable and friendly. He was an expert who knew the menu well and was able to describe each entrée with precision.

Even though we’ve been to this restaurant well over half a dozen times, (sometimes twice during a stay), we always fine something new on the menu or we retry a previous favorite. Many of the entrées have a choice of sauces which gives you the option of a traditional plate or a chance to experiment a little with some different flavors.

I can honestly say I have never been disappointed with the food or service at this restaurant.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I travel to Orlando at least once a year for a vacation. And we always dine at Blue Zoo. We find the atmosphere, service, and quality of food to be exceptional! We have introduced Blue Zoo to several friends, and they too find it to be an outstanding restaurant.

Tonight was no exception!! The sea scallops for the appetizer were cooked perfectly. And the Hawaiian Sea Bass was moist and flavorful. Each selection was not only delicious, but the presentation was beautiful.

I look forward to our next visit to Blue Zoo!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I cannot say that I didn't enjoy this restaurant, but it could have been much better.
For a seafood restaurant it tries too much to kill the taste of seafood. So you get scallops with beef, and lobster that tastes oriental.
It's ok to be experimental, but the goal should be to enrich the taste not to overpower it.