“Beautiful Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Todd English's Blue Zoo

Todd English's Blue Zoo
Reserve with OpenTable
Todd English's Blue Zoo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Celebrity Chef Todd English combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget in Todd English's bluezoo. Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art. Beers has extensive experience and an exceptional reputation in both the architecture and interior design industries. He has a keen interest in the relationship between architecture and light and has studied and practiced the art of glass and glass blowing with renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Continued collaboration and work with the medium provide Beers an unparalleled expertise in glass - both as material and light design element - as is evidenced in each of his projects to date.
Oxford, England
“Beautiful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was lovely evening, despite not having a reservation the staff were very accommodating and we were seated within 5 minutes of arriving. The food was beautifully cooked and lovingly presented and the service was exemplary. Highly recommend the grilled fish of the day and the crab sauce is lush!

Tallahassee, Florida
“Wonderful, as always!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful night out at the Dolphin Hotel. We've been to BlueZoo several times over the years and I must say, it is certainly my favorite restaurant. The quality and flavor of food is amazing, as always. Not only that, but both our server and the manager, Gary, were very attentive. I'd highly recommend a trip to BlueZoo to anyone.

1 Thank emdian13
So Cal
“Best food we had at Disneyworld”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Just got back from Disneyworld and we stayed at the Dolphin hotel where this restaurant is located. We really liked it a lot and went back for dinner a second time. The main reason is the clam chowder they serve here is excellent. It is not the thick glop most of us are used to but a creamy wonderful soup with fresh clams in the shell in the soup. This restaurant is not cheap, so if you are on a tight budget go and get the soup and maybe an appetizer to split. It is well worth it.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank maverickguy
“delicious upscale Asian inspired seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Food quality was great. Asian inspired seafood heavy menu, though they do have great options for those who don't eat seafood - from steaks to chicken to a vegan cassoulet offered the night we were there. Hawaiian fish with sticky soy glaze was tender and delicious. Surprisingly good kids menu with large portions. Very accommodating of my son's food allergies. Unique cocktails featured on their drink menu. Upscale decor and surroundings with good, attentive waitstaff. If you do not want to bring the kids, you will get 2 hours free in Camp Dolphin (supervised kids club) for each adult entree purchased. Consider this in lieu of Fulton's Crab House.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank traveling_esquire
New York City, New York
“Service? What's that?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We arrived on time for our reservation only to be told we had to wait. I don't know why; the restaurant was not crowded at all. Perhaps they were too busy fawning over the conventioneers. We were seated and I noticed my water glass had lipstick on it. I told the waiter, who took the glass away, but never returned with a new one. The busboy asked me where my glass was when he poured us water. Next, we ordered wine, only to be told our choice was unavailable, but a more expensive bottle was available. When I placed my order, the waiter strongly encouraged me to order add ons, which I did not. The food took forever to come. I will say the food was good, but the waiting detracted from the enjoyment of the meal. We all ordered coffee and my husband and son ordered dessert. Once again, coffee took forever to arrive and my husband never received his dessert. We asked for the check and mentioned his dessert never came. The waiter said nothing. We paid the bill and left. I forgot to mention red wine was served to us in white wine glasses. Sorry, Todd English. The food is not enough for us to return here or recommend your restaurant to anyone. We travel a lot and have eaten in fine restaurants all over the world. I felt like we were looked at like the poor country cousins.

• 2 of 5 bubbles