“delicious upscale Asian inspired seafood”

Todd English's Blue Zoo
Reserve with OpenTable
Todd English's Blue Zoo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Celebrity Chef Todd English combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget in Todd English's bluezoo. Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art. Beers has extensive experience and an exceptional reputation in both the architecture and interior design industries. He has a keen interest in the relationship between architecture and light and has studied and practiced the art of glass and glass blowing with renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Continued collaboration and work with the medium provide Beers an unparalleled expertise in glass - both as material and light design element - as is evidenced in each of his projects to date.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Food quality was great. Asian inspired seafood heavy menu, though they do have great options for those who don't eat seafood - from steaks to chicken to a vegan cassoulet offered the night we were there. Hawaiian fish with sticky soy glaze was tender and delicious. Surprisingly good kids menu with large portions. Very accommodating of my son's food allergies. Unique cocktails featured on their drink menu. Upscale decor and surroundings with good, attentive waitstaff. If you do not want to bring the kids, you will get 2 hours free in Camp Dolphin (supervised kids club) for each adult entree purchased. Consider this in lieu of Fulton's Crab House.

1  Thank traveling_esquire
There are newer reviews for Todd English's Blue Zoo

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We arrived on time for our reservation only to be told we had to wait. I don't know why; the restaurant was not crowded at all. Perhaps they were too busy fawning over the conventioneers. We were seated and I noticed my water glass had lipstick on it. I told the waiter, who took the glass away, but never returned with a new one. The busboy asked me where my glass was when he poured us water. Next, we ordered wine, only to be told our choice was unavailable, but a more expensive bottle was available. When I placed my order, the waiter strongly encouraged me to order add ons, which I did not. The food took forever to come. I will say the food was good, but the waiting detracted from the enjoyment of the meal. We all ordered coffee and my husband and son ordered dessert. Once again, coffee took forever to arrive and my husband never received his dessert. We asked for the check and mentioned his dessert never came. The waiter said nothing. We paid the bill and left. I forgot to mention red wine was served to us in white wine glasses. Sorry, Todd English. The food is not enough for us to return here or recommend your restaurant to anyone. We travel a lot and have eaten in fine restaurants all over the world. I felt like we were looked at like the poor country cousins.

1  Thank BklynGirl17
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was an excellent meal. Lobster bisque, sea bass with a lobster cheddar baked potato and asparagus. The dessert wasn't on par with the test of the meal, but it was still quite good. The meal for 2, including a bottle of white wine and tipped topped out at over $200.00 but it was one of the best meal experiences I've ever had.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Wonderful service, great ambiance, & food was to die for. Very upscale but comfortable. Casual dress & family friendly. Very impressed.

1  Thank Ellen W
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is great in every way. Our waiter, Brandon, made the night special. He recommended a great wine which reminded us that we had him on our trip last year to Disney. He spaced the food out perfectly. When he found out it was our 24th anniversary (from a button on my bag), he personally designed a beautiful chocolate platter for us. We will definitely return and ask for Brandon. BTW, the manager, Chad, was very nice also.

1  Thank Ears07