“Awesome!”

Todd English's Blue Zoo
Reserve with OpenTable
Todd English's Blue Zoo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Celebrity Chef Todd English combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget in Todd English's bluezoo. Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art. Beers has extensive experience and an exceptional reputation in both the architecture and interior design industries. He has a keen interest in the relationship between architecture and light and has studied and practiced the art of glass and glass blowing with renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Continued collaboration and work with the medium provide Beers an unparalleled expertise in glass - both as material and light design element - as is evidenced in each of his projects to date.
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love this restaurant! I have been here at least a dozen times and it is always a great experience. The food couldn't be better and the service is excellent. I highly recommend the scallop appetizer!! These scallops were perfectly seared and the short rib are so good it will make you want to lick the plate. Absolutely awesome. The only drawback is that it is a little on the expensive side. Although I think the quality of the food and the service are worth the price.

1  Thank Snafu183
Write a ReviewReviews (1,353)

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Service was outstanding. Waiter Doug was great at explaining dishes and attentive. Shrimp and grits and scallop on short ribs started the meal. My wife had the "surf and turf " special and I had the sea bass. Nice wine list. Her chocolate dessert was huge(she didn't share) one of the best ever.

1  Thank WashU58
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was really excited to try Blue Zoo, but was a bit let down. I had the simply fish with dijon sauce and daughter had shrimp and pasta. Her dish was better, but not phenomenal. Most of food was too salty. Our server was a bit pushy "up selling" too. A little disappointing for the cost of the meal.

2  Thank Jill H
Reviewed October 21, 2013

After an EXTREMELY exhausting day at EPCOT's food and wine festival my boyfriend and I decided to break away from the madness and find a quiet spot to get away from the long lines and overwhelming crowds. We settled on Bluezoo and we were glad we did. I'm a huge Todd English fan after going to college in Boston. His first restaurant Figs is a Boston hot spot. We ended up dining at the bar with Monique who was fantastic. She was super attentive and everything she suggested off the menu we ended up loving. I applaud her for turning two tired and somewhat grumpy individuals into well-fed and happy guests. I strongly suggest the crab nachos (it sounds bizarre but try it), and the mushroom flatbread. You won't go wrong!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The food, drinks, and service were top notch!! Our bartender was new and he was great and very nice to chat with....our only complaint was that there were no hooks under the bar for a purse or jacket to hang on...an added plus was that the bathrooms were clean and neat!!