“great bar for food and convo!!”

Todd English's Blue Zoo
Reserve with OpenTable
Todd English's Blue Zoo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Celebrity Chef Todd English combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget in Todd English's bluezoo. Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art. Beers has extensive experience and an exceptional reputation in both the architecture and interior design industries. He has a keen interest in the relationship between architecture and light and has studied and practiced the art of glass and glass blowing with renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Continued collaboration and work with the medium provide Beers an unparalleled expertise in glass - both as material and light design element - as is evidenced in each of his projects to date.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The food, drinks, and service were top notch!! Our bartender was new and he was great and very nice to chat with....our only complaint was that there were no hooks under the bar for a purse or jacket to hang on...an added plus was that the bathrooms were clean and neat!!

There are newer reviews for Todd English's Blue Zoo

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I can't say enough about our experience. I went just a short 1 hour ago and was blown away. This meal ranked up in my top 3 dining experiences of my life. I wasn't expecting a huge amount since a) there were mixed reviews and b) it is on Disney property and while food/service is typically good - it isn't great. Our waitress, Karen, was excellent - very attentive, helpful and personable. Started with the Cobia crudo - light, refreshing and full of flavor. My dad had the new England chowder - very good and had a nice smoky bacon flavor. I had the dirty south swordfish - wonderful flavor again - the risotto had a slight smoky flavor as well, shrimp were perfect, swordfish was perfect - only fault I could possibly find was the risotto was slightly underdone for me - but so minor that it really didn't bother me at all. My dad had the Hawaiian miso sea bass and loved this as well. For dessert I had the vanilla puff pastry (don't remember the exact name) and it was light, flavorful and very yummy. I had the serenity cocktail and boy does that live up to its name. I think I enjoyed smelling it almost more than drinking it. A sense of calm comes over you when you smell it - it is a bizarre collection of items that goes into it but wow - is it wonderful. I ordered one to go as well. Overall, one of the best nights out in a long time. I strongly recommend this restaurant. If I could give my experience more than 4 stars I would.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had a celebration meal at Blue Zoo that was fantastic, Food and drink were great, and only made better by the wonderful and friendly service by Brandon !!!!!!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife and I had our anniversary dinner there. After some complaining and "supposedly" manager attention our food finally arrived - 1 1/2 hours after we had been seated - and more than an hour after we had ordered it. And when it did arrive it was barely room temperature. I had ordered crab legs and the butter was actually cold, as were the trip-tip and carrots. There was little or no response from management and we decided to leave rather than continue to sit there and wait for another meal. It was then that we even got any apology and an offer to receive a coupon and come back. In fact the manager said "how often do you get back to Orlando". My worst experience at the Dolphin and at a Disney restaurant. At the time of this writing I still have no coupon and even when it is received I won't go back.

4  Thank BKL23
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had a great night there thanks to our server! I cannot remember her name and I feel bad about that, but she was excellent! The food was great too and it was a fun night! The only down side was when we first arrived, we had to wait over 30 minutes for our reservation and so we went to the bar to get a drink. That took so long and when we finally ordered, the bartender had to come and ask us twice what 2 of the 4 drinks were again! When we got our check she had charged us for the more expensive white wine when we had asked for the other one, probably hoping we did not notice. That put a damper on the evening so make sure to check your bill! Otherwise, our server and food were great!