“Best food/service I have ever had.”

Todd English's Blue Zoo
Reserve with OpenTable
Todd English's Blue Zoo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #172 of 4,060 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Celebrity Chef Todd English combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget in Todd English's bluezoo. Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art. Beers has extensive experience and an exceptional reputation in both the architecture and interior design industries. He has a keen interest in the relationship between architecture and light and has studied and practiced the art of glass and glass blowing with renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Continued collaboration and work with the medium provide Beers an unparalleled expertise in glass - both as material and light design element - as is evidenced in each of his projects to date.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Affording a place like this isn't something my boyfriend and I ever thought would be possible. Our best friends frequent the place, probably go about once a month as it is their favorite place. They were kind enough to take my boyfriend and I for our birthdays. Never have I experienced a service staff so happy to be working, a quiet but not stuffy atmosphere and the best food I've ever had in my life. I can't suggest anything other than try everything you can, the prices are up there, of course but I'd definitely say it's worth it. Definitely the best seafood I've ever had, and the staff was so knowledgeable about everything. I felt so welcome into the place and when the general manager stopped by and dropped of a complimentary cheese plate that was probably not cheap for the restaurant but he was happy to offer. It was one of the greatest restaurant experiences I've ever had.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,384)

Reviewed July 19, 2013

really an oasis at the swan/dolphin resort. the servers are amazing, well informed and attentive without being annoying. the food is presented as art. my daughter and i shared the tuna di calabria and "this evening's dancing fish", both were excellent, but a bit salty for our tastes.
if i go again, i will ask them to go easier on the salt.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time we have been here at the bar for drinks and let me tell you the drinks are high quality, top notch here. From the drink menu there are so many to choose from the Serenity is a favorite of mine because it has St. Germain in it which I love and the Sensuous is another favorite with it's habanero kick in every sip. Aside from all the great drinks on the menu and the great ambience of this place it really makes a difference when you have a great bartender to go along with it and David was our bartender the second time around and so happy he was because not only was he knowledgable of so much he was so friendly and really made us feel welcome! We were not going to have anything to eat and he started telling us how amazing the food was here and so we decided to just get the scallop appetizer to sample and wow!! The scallop was cooked perfectly and with the braised shirt rib underneath and the cauliflower purée it was amazing! We are going to be back soon for dinner so I will update soon. Thanks David for making our expeirence great!

1  Thank italiangrl71
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is the most unique/strange restaurant I have ever been. It is also one of the best meals I have ever had. I had a 2 lb fried lobster that was simply amazing! It is not a place I would go often because it is expensive. I think my Lobster entree was $60.

1  Thank smjackson51
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Being in a hotel, one might be skeptical, especially considering the relatively non-exciting, chain establishments in Orlando. Past the fact that it is in the Dolphin hotel, this place is nothing short of exceptional. Our server was Ray and he really set the dinner experience off right. He had given us great recommendations from beginning to end from our drinks to our entrees. When the entrees arrived they were artfully prepared and the taste- amazing. The fish was prepared so well and the flavors complemented each other well. My wife's chicken dish was also very good even though this was primarily a seafood restaurant. Check this place out and ask for Ray.