“Amazing”

Todd English's Blue Zoo
Reserve with OpenTable
Todd English's Blue Zoo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Celebrity Chef Todd English combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget in Todd English's bluezoo. Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art. Beers has extensive experience and an exceptional reputation in both the architecture and interior design industries. He has a keen interest in the relationship between architecture and light and has studied and practiced the art of glass and glass blowing with renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Continued collaboration and work with the medium provide Beers an unparalleled expertise in glass - both as material and light design element - as is evidenced in each of his projects to date.
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This restaurant is incredible. the food is wonderfully presented and tastes even better. It's true it may be a bit more pricey than other restaurants in the area but it is worth every penny. What made our experience truly great was our server Brendan. He went through every dish on the menu and gave us recommendations as none of us could decide, he also helped us with the VERY extensive winelist. His knowledge of the food and wine was outstanding (especially as he told us he'd just got back from holiday) He was always available when needed but not pushy, nor did we feel he was trying to get us out the door, like so many other restaurants we'd visited. He even asked the chef to plate up one appetiser on 4 individual plates as we wanted to share. The whole experience was fantastic and I would defiantly return if in the area.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent service, fantastic food!”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I went to Blue Zoo on Monday night with my parents for our last meal in Orlando. We go to Disney World 1-2 times a year and ALWAYS eat at Blue Zoo, it is one of our favorite restaurants. This time, our server Brandon was exceptional. He recommended some great dishes and knew everything about every entree on the menu. He is clearly very passionate about his job!!!

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone going to the Orlando area, food is delish and service is excellent!

Thanks Blue Zoo and Brandon for an amazing night out with my parents.

~Courtney C.
Boston MA

Orlando
“Bluezoo at the Swan & Dolphin Hotel :: The greatest dining experience I've ever had”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

As soon as my friends and I arrived at the entranceway to Todd English's Bluezoo, I knew we were in for something very special. After passing the host, we were treated to a stunning trio belting out "hits from yesterday and today"... you know the songs I mean. This was a nice touch to have a subdued group performing songs, not just muzak on the overhead speakers. But it wasn't distracting... It added to the value and experience of the restaurant.

While on the way to our table, we passed a portion of the kitchen which is completely open to all rubberneckers like us. It was neat seeing the sous chefs bantering with one another as they meticulously prepared specific menu items.

When seated, we were introduced to our server for the night, Christina. She was a delight to be with all evening. She was accommodating and spoke very intelligently to the entrees, cocktails and the special menu of the night, which was a Slow Food menu. When asked what slow food consisted of, she gave us a detailed and astute definition of what it actually meant. It definitely piqued our interest and we ordered a few speciality items, cocktails and entrees.

Let me tell you that this was literally some of the best food I have ever eaten in my life. Between the Tuna Tartare, Crab salad, the various Flatbreads, and the specialty Slow Foods (hot dog, chicken wings and an incredible bologna sandwich) it really was something to behold. The cocktails were delicious as well, including a drink called a 'burnt orange'. This drink was by far the best of the bunch mostly because of the presentation, as it came served with an orange covered in sugar on fire on top of the glass.

All and all it was one of the finest dining experience I've ever had and I will now and forever be an ambassador of this restaurant. If you're on vacation at Disney or an Orlando native, Bluezoo is definitely a must.

Orlando, Florida
“delicious experience”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I went saturday night with 4 other friends. We sat in their beautiful dinning area right next to the kitchen. The service provided by Christina was prompt and welcoming. She knew what to recommend and how to explain every item to a T. :) I love the orange chairs! The food was excellent and there wasn't one thing I didn't enjoy. Have fun & ask for Christina!

St. Joseph, MO
“Magical”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Had a magical meal from start to finish. Anthony was as fine a waiter as one could hope for (ably assisted by Keneth and others), many good suggestions and each one we tried was perfect. Beat salad, clam chowder were special beginnings. We tried the simply fish and the signature lobster cantoneese. Very nice experience.