“Wow!”

Ranked #8 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Latin, Venezuelan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Place serving typical food from Venezuela also we have Latino Food too. Our specialties are Arepas Empanadas Cachapas Tequeños Yoyos Patacones South American BBQ Natural Juices
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This food is so good and so filling for the price- we ate there twice. Highly recommended! The typical platter with meat, rice, beans and plantains is my favorite.

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

What a great find! O'Kenan has a great menu, great service & great prices! I tried #46 Parilla Tepui Mixta and a Cachapa...which was awesome! Try something new today!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Being Hispanic ...I'm always looking for a good place to eat....this is it....we went a couple times for breakfast...great food,great taste,excellent natural smotties...good all around eatery....

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Had not had Venezuelan food before. Very friendly and helpful staff. My companion had trouble deciphering the accent of the wait staff, but I didn't think it was bad. Don't be deceived by location. It's hard to find on the end of a strip mall, but is worth it.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I've been eating lunch at Q'kenan's for 5+ years. I used to live across the street from it, and still work nearby. Everything is excellent and made fresh - go with arepas if you don't know where to start. I'm not a juice guy, but their fresh juices go really well with meals there. Very refreshing on a hot summer day. The sandwiches made w/ plantains (patacon?) in the place of bread are great too. I always leave there extremely satisfied and full, without much damage to my wallet.

Be aware that it is *small* with only a few people working, and all of the food is cooked to order.
So if you're in a hurry or have a group larger than 4, this isn't the place for you (consider Amazonas on John Young Parkway as a quicker alternative).