“not for me”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Went here after reading review on TA. Sorry I dont get it the pizza- was very salty and believe me I add salt to my food and many of my friends would say way too much so for me to say too salty it really was!! The pizza apart from this way ok but I seriously cant understand these reviews on here. My husband could barely eat 2 slices. No atmosphere in shop and better places to spend your dollar- try Pie fection way nicer!!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I tracked this place down based upon the positive TA reviews. It looked somewhat sketchy from the outside, but the pizza was pretty good. A step up from the generic chains, but pretty standard pizzeria pizza. It's close to Wet n Wild. If you are there, it's worth stopping by, but I wouldn't drive far out of my way for it.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Fresh and delicious. So friendly. They deliver and reasonably priced

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I went here with the family because we wanted a pizza while in Orlando. While making our decision we had a question about about the pizza. The owner came out and answered all our questions. When I walked up to the front to order the clerk actually made a recommendation to me which saved me several dollars by ordering a special they had. All the employees were very helpful and nice.

We ordered two large two topping pizzas and an order of breadsticks. Everything was really good and I hope to get back before the end of our vacation.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Forget the rest, go here and you won't regret it. So much better than a chain pizza joint. Close to all the hotels, stop by and dine in or carry out. The whole menu is great, always specials too! Very helpful staff.

1  Thank Frank C