“Think about the ice cream all the time!!”
Review of Emack & Bolio's

Emack & Bolio's
Ranked #30 of 170 Dessert in Orlando
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We have stayed at hard rock but stayed at Royal pacific and we love this so much we walked to get the ice cream!! We have samples several flavors and they were all great!! I love stairway to heaven. REad the story of the creator of his and it is perfect for hard rock. A former attorney to the rock and rollers turned ice cream maker. And I,m glad he did

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Loved the ice cream here and the staff was great. However, the Ice Cream Pizza was not good. Brownie was gritty and stale, and ice cream on top was bland. The ice cream scoops were excellent and family loved it!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am really glad this place was in the hotel. It was very convenient to stop in for water, coffee or ice cream. The staff was very nice and very helpful. We didn't try the breakfast or quick snack selection but it all looked good.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were able to get donuts for the kids in the morning, which were good. The ice cream was okay. Not much variety. Just different mix-ins with vanilla. I was in line and they took someone from the back of the line before me. That annoyed me.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great place in Hard rock hotel. Convenient to the pool entrance or for the walk to the park. Grab Ice cream, Ice cream pizza...yes!, or drinks. We visited at least once every day of our trip.