“Havana's Cafe #1: terrible”
Review of Havana's Cafe #2 - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Havana's Cafe #2
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed March 16, 2009

The atmosphere looked pretty good and the menu made everything sound great. The food, however, was tasteless and bland. My ropa vieja tasted like beef in saltwater. Not good. The service was slow and unreliable. And then they overcharged us on the bill. And as we were leaving we heard someone else talking about being overcharged also. Go anywhere else. Bad.

Reviewed January 5, 2009

My husband and I recently returned from a visit to Orlando. While visiting we knew we wanted to have some of the wonderful Cuban cuisine we so miss. We found the Havana's Cafe located at 8544 Palm Parkway, Vista Centre in Orlando. The food was excellent and the service was good. They give you plenty of food, so much that I could not finish. The prices are also very reasonable. It is a very casual place located in a strip mall but if you are looking for authentic Cuban Faire you should definitely give the Havana's Cafe a try.

1  Thank Tamara M