“Swimming works up a hunger! Thanks, McDonalds!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #2,223 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Fast Food
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Orlando, Florida
“Swimming works up a hunger! Thanks, McDonalds!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Happy Meals with the addition of apples are GREAT! The apples are always fresh and tasty. The sandwiches, fries, and chicken are good too. My fav is the grilled chicken salad!!

Visited June 2012

Tampa, Florida
“McWorld! I'm lovin' it!”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

It is my proud honor to offer my personal review of a little place nearby called McDonald's. This place is great. It's open 24hrs a day and takes credit cards. I dont even have to get out of my car to get my food! Talk about lazy! Ok, seriously though, the last time I was there, which was at 2:15am today, I got coffee, which was good, and a 10-piece chicken McNugs meal. The fries were disgusting. The nuggies were a little on a cold chewy side as well. Normally this establishment is pretty consistent so I was a little surprised. I did get my AAA discount. That's right fools! AAA Auto Club discount on my Mickey D's. Eat this! Be nice to your local McD's crew. They are ppl too. If you have problems, talk to the manager. If they don't help, go to the website. I did one time and got a real response that fixed my problem. Now the crew in Boca Raton will always know the name Mr. Johnson! I always get 2 for $3 Egg McMuffins with regular bacon substituted for canadian bacon. Have it your way!!

Visited August 2011