“Gelato meets Italian Ice”
Review of Jeremiah's Italian Ice - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jeremiah's Italian Ice
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We visited this place on our food tour. Not a big fan of Italian Ice, but this stuff was GREAT!!!! It's gelato with a very creamy Italian ice. never had anything like it before. Very unique.

There are newer reviews for Jeremiah's Italian Ice

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very good and cheap! A little bit out of the way from where we were staying. Nothing that out of the ordinary on the menu but everything my friends and I tried was very tasty.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I am addicted to Jermiah's! They have the best ice cream in town!! The also have good Italian Ice in all different flavors. I promise you won't be disappointed!! :)

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Inexpensive, just as good as Rita's (for those who are familiar with that chain). Lots of ways to mix it up. Just walk up to the window and place your order, and sit down outside.
This was one of my favorite places to go when I was doing some work in Orlando- probably the one redeeming quality of the place I worked was that it was close to Jeremiah's.
Very good.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My grandsons and I love to stop at Jeremiah's for Italian Ice and Gelati; best in Orlando