Returned from another 6 week stay last week and couldn't fault it. From the Manager Chad to the Chambermaids everyone is so helpful and friendly. Breakfast is excellent but can get busy. The two breakfast ladies do their best but sometimes the tidyness of other guests is lacking! The hotel is always looking for improvement for example while we were there we had brand new style bedding, new type shower heads and new waste outlet on bath. There were probably more that I failed to notice!!
Great area to stay on I Drive which continues to improve. New
Kobe open and development of old TGI Fridays is starting.
Any questions you may have please ask.
Looking forward to returning in April.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Orlando with a stay at the Comfort Inn(R) International! This family hotel in Orlando, FL is close to the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC), Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium and Disney theme parks. This Orlando leisure hotel also gives you easy access to such exciting nearby attractions as: - Universal Orlando Theme Parks - Wet 'n Wild - Universal CityWalk - Aquatica Water Park While you are searching for Orlando hotels, look no further than the Comfort Inn International. Start your day and get energized with a great breakfast! Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn International Hotel Orlando
- Comfort Inn Orlando
- Comfort Inn International Drive
- Orlando Comfort Inn