“This place is awesome!!!”

Comfort Inn International
Ranked #145 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed at this comfort inn in the beginning of July. This is the nicest one I have stayed in yet. It is very clean and it is located in a great area. The front desk workers are very friendly. One that stuck out the most was a girl named Fernanda. She is extremely friendly and kind. She was there to help us whenever we need it and you could tell she enjoyed helping us. She always had a smile on her face and her ability to speak 3 languages is just astounding. She is one of the main reasons for why my family will be coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Pagirl151220
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn International

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This hotel was the right price for my pockets, but you get what you pay for. The room was okay and smelled niced. But when I layed down on the bed and took a woof of the blanket near the pillows, it smelled like toe-jams. Immediately, I sat up and smelled it again to confirm the scent. I called the front desk and requested a new blanket and they assured me someone would check it out. Nearly 40 minutes later I called the front desk again they said they would notify housekeeping. Housekeeping arrived a few minutes later, I tell them about the smelly blanket and requested a new one. The housekeeping tells me that it does not smell and it's okay. I had to firmly ask her to change it. She tells me that she will wash it for me. I was like whatever you need to do but please can I have another one.I was very shocked and surprised. Later on that evening, another housekeeper arrived with the samed blanket washed. It smelled divine comparing to before. I took a bath that evening and the towels smelled as though they had been sitting in storage and developed a wrink smell. I just washed the hand towel to rid the smell. I placed the other towels on the floor for changing for the next day. My quality of sleep was not the best but barable. The mattress was very poor and hard, not really comfortable at all. The next morning I went down stairs for breakfast and it was horrible. Everything was cold like eggs; the muffins tasted like they had just come out of the refrigerator and tasted bad; The orange juice was horrible tasting poorly made concentrated OJ. I decided to go out and eat breakfast. Then I visited a theme park and returned that evening. Too my surprise, I opened my room and the bed pillows were all over the place and not one out of five were left on the bed. I called the front desk to ask if I should be aware of something that happened because my pillows were all over the table and none on the bed. She seemed shocked and stated that she had not be told of any concerns or emergency. She said she would tell the supervisor of what happened and maybe they just forgot to put the pillows on the bed. I said okay thanks. Then I went to use the bathroom and found that makeup, hairs, soap scum, etc were still left from the previous nights bath and morning wash. Well wouldn't you know it, the bathroon had not been cleaned at all. They only changed the towels. I smelled the towels and they appeared to smell fresher than the previous night. That was it, I checked out the next morning to find that I could not get a receipt from the hotel. I explained that I may need the receipt for business purpose so could a manager help in some way. She appeared to be a young girl about 20 years old. She said no manager was on site today they will not return until Monday. I asked was she the only person of management in the building, she said yes and that she was sorry. I asked could someone call me later, thinking that maybe management was running late or was scheduled later. The girl said no I'm sorry it's just me today. WOW!!!!! This hotel location maybe beneficial if you are looking for a place to lay your head but have no expectations of minimum room service you may consider staying here because it was near I-4, Golden Coral, easy on the traffic, and in walking distance to attractions and trolley usage in the day time. At night the hotel may not be safe to walk to and from. As for me, I will choose another place to stay for all of the head ache and not one offer was made to amend my stay given the lack of service. Most of all, the hotel was placed in the hands of a child, for the weekend, which I would imagine is the busiest time of the week and when management is most needed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank sybil b
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We stayed in a room with two queens bed, which were very comfortable! The room isn't big, but not small either. The breakfast was not so great, and the hotel is poorly maintained, especially the elevator! For the price paid, it wasn't bad! We spent most of our time at the parks and restaurants, so this hotel was good for our situation! After all, you get what you paid for!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rafaeljandrade
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We just checked in an I must say I am so happy we are staying here! New flat screen tv, microwave, coffee pot, safe, nice carpet nice decor, clean elevators drink machines as you exit the elevator. Too good to be true?!?! Well the room is a little small but we don't spend much time in the room. I don't know about you but I check for hair in all bathrooms and this one gets an A+ no hairs found!!!! I can't wait for breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 1, 2012

my Boyfriend and i stayed at the comfort in international on june 8 thru june 13 and we loved this hotel we got a great deal 50$ a night when you book early. so the price was awsome
we had a kings size room with fridge and micro the room was big and comfortable house keeping came everyday to make the bed that was all but they did not change the sheet not once while we were there, even after we stained the sheets with lotion... that was the only disapointment...
i didnt notice too many people there and we were able to enjoy the pool
we took advantage of the free passes to the YMCA which was great because we usually pay 8$ a day when we stay at other hotels. front desk agents were great and very helpful everytime we had a question they were on top of their game all the time
the only thing we didnt like was that the shuttle bus to disney it was a private van 15$ each person round trip and they only pick up from disney at 9pm which i think its a late especially if you are there all day long
but we were able to make a deal with the guy to pick us up at 6pm for an extra 40$ which i think was a rip off.. we ended paying 70$ to get to Disney
the location is great its right on international drive and there are all the restaurants you could imagine just a walk away
I would recommend this hotel to anyone it was our first time staying at this hotel and we would definetly be back

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Latinoheat31869
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed in this hotel along with my family for 8 nights from 11th June 2012 to 19th June 2012. My experience from booking to the stay and afterwards has been extremely satisfactory.

Their Sales Coordinator Rajula Mistry was extremely helpful not only at the time of booking but during our stay as well. All other staff was very courteous and cooperative too.

The hotel rates are extremely reasonable considering the facilities being provided. Location is also ideal as you are just at walking distance from leading stores, bus stops etc.

Golden Coral one of our favorite dinning spot is just a few steps away form the hotel.

Overall our experience with the hotel is quite satisfactory and we can safely recommend it to others as well.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Aftab Q M
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We are regulars at this hotel and it is perfect for our needs. Staying for 6 weeks we have built up an excellent relationship with the staff and Management and any minor issues are quickly resolved. Improvements are constantly being made with new flat screen TVs and new beds being installed. If you have any questions about any aspect of the hotel please do not hesitate to contact me.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple