2,025 results
All reviewsinternational driveuniversal blvdthe breakfast areagreat hotelfree breakfasthot itemswithin walking distancebreakfast staffale housequiet locationclean roomsevery morningfront desk staffyogurtnice poolparksinns
Reviewed August 30, 2009

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel and was very impressed. I got a AAA rate of $44 a night plus tax for a room with 2 queen beds plus breakfast. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was better than average for hotels in this range. There were some stains on the carpet but I figure with all the families with children they serve, it's hard to keep the carpet spotless. If I were paying more per night I might complain. I saw a few complaints regarding the toilets and I did have a little trouble with my toilet. I think their toilets are designed to save on water and sometimes those type of toilets don't flush as well. The people at the front desk were very nice and helpful. I think a person would be hard-pressed to find a better hotel at this price. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank TxKjngrl
Reviewed August 30, 2009

Just returned from an 8 night stay in The Hampton Inn. We were sorry to leave and would love to return. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location was fantastic. It was our first visit to Orlando and we were within walking distance of several lovely restaurants. We did not rent a car but used the taxi service attached to the hotel to get around. This was cheaper than renting a car. The driver - Jean Brice, was a real gentleman. Breakfast was a treat. The children looked forward to the complimentary cookies at 6 o clock. The pool was clean and never busy. An endless supply of fluffy white towels was supplied to swimmers. All staff members were friendly and helpful. We really miss the lovely coffee which was available all day long. Free Internet access made it easy to check emails. For the price we paid for our stay I had 2 star expectations but for the time I stayed in the Hampton I felt like a 5 star customer!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Co_MeathMairead
Reviewed August 4, 2009

(We actually stayed in March 2005)

HOTEL. It’s not easy finding an affordable hotel near the Theme Parks but this is a great hotel that offers shuttle bus rides to and from Disneyworld. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and delicious. We looked forward every morning for the fantastic breakfast.

STAFF. Accommodating and pleasant.

ROOM. Decent size and clean.

LOCATION. Near the Convention Center.

ATTRACTION. Attractions are all a shuttle bus ride away.

TIP(S). There is a Sonic Burger nearby.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2009

Our first room was not up to the Hampton Inn reputation. Carpet was stained in many areas, and the toilet did not flush correctly. We were moved to another room that was in better condition, and the toilet was in working order. We always stay in Hampton Inns, so I know what to expect. This is the first time I have ever had a bad experience.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Spotlessly clean, excellent location, extremely friendly staff - you won't get a better deal in Orlando

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family